Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really making an effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't eat beef or chicken or turkey?

Comment

yes i eat all meats and other stuff just that these foods are so nutritious to add to my diet. Alice taught me this. I even took her youtube name!!
      Last edited by nathan sturley; 10-16-2022, 08:40 AM.

Comment

people trying to lose weight should try taking olive oil each day. it works so well.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan sturley View Post
          people trying to lose weight should try taking olive oil each day. it works so well.
          With food or eating it straight?

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

With food or eating it straight?
            i just swallow a spoonful each day. curbs my appetite a lot. loads of research about how good it is.
            markusmod markusmod likes this.

Comment

i just swallow a spoonful each day. curbs my appetite a lot. loads of research about how good it is.
              I skipped today. Pounded down enough turkey to jump two weight divisions!
              nathan sturley nathan sturley likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I skipped today. Pounded down enough turkey to jump two weight divisions!
                ha ha! I was really improving my diet for my mental health more than my exercise abilities albeit they are connected of course. Olive oil is really good at combating depression as the brain is made of fat and so consuming healthy fats like olive oil helps. Also olive oil helps increase testosterone levels which is needed in males of my age group. I read that gladiators in ancient times took on board a lot of olive oil as it has so many benefits to males in terms of strength and hormones. I also take cod liver oil. See I went through many years where i neglected my health entirely and was suicidal every day and my teeth got all rotted because i smoked all the time and never cared for my teeth or health. So now I want to live and embrace life i felt in need to get my body and mind good again. Olive oil really helped me to lose weight as it prevents me feeling hungry all the time. it also increases testosterone levels which drop as you get older.
                https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...OC_TITLE_HDR_8
                check this for example. I would recomend olive oil to anyone suffering with depression and anxiety.

https://olivewellnessinstitute.org/a...u-cant-ignore
                see dr berg on olive oil
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k35KmI8hYs

dr berg is a great man
                Last edited by nathan sturley; 11-25-2022, 02:01 PM.

Comment

ha ha! I was really improving my diet for my mental health more than my exercise abilities albeit they are connected of course. Olive oil is really good at combating depression as the brain is made of fat and so consuming healthy fats like olive oil helps. Also olive oil helps increase testosterone levels which is needed in males of my age group. I read that gladiators in ancient times took on board a lot of olive oil as it has so many benefits to males in terms of strength and hormones. I also take cod liver oil. See I went through many years where i neglected my health entirely and was suicidal every day and my teeth got all rotted because i smoked all the time and never cared for my teeth or health. So now I want to live and embrace life i felt in need to get my body and mind good again. Olive oil really helped me to lose weight as it prevents me feeling hungry all the time. it also increases testosterone levels which drop as you get older.
                  https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...OC_TITLE_HDR_8
                  check this for example. I would recomend olive oil to anyone suffering with depression and anxiety.

https://olivewellnessinstitute.org/a...u-cant-ignore
                  see dr berg on olive oil
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k35KmI8hYs

dr berg is a great man
                  Good stuff here.

Comment

I have always had some chronic health problems and struggles with my weight, but it was never something that I was too concerned about. However, now that I have children, I want to be around for them for as long as possible. Losing weight and taking better care of my health will help me to do that. I don't want my children to have to grow up without a father, so I am motivated to make changes in my life so that I can be here for them.

I commend you for your efforts and wish you Godspeed. We are both motivated because of people we love, and I am hopeful that our love for the people in our lives will help us both to stay the course.
                    Last edited by Ghost Jab; 11-26-2022, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Jab View Post
                      I have always had some chronic health problems and struggles with my weight, but it was never something that I was too concerned about. However, now that I have children, I want to be around for them for as long as possible. Losing weight and taking better care of my health will help me to do that. I don't want my children to have to grow up without a father, so I am motivated to make changes in my life so that I can be here for them.

I commend you for your efforts and wish you Godspeed. We are both motivated because of people we love, and I am hopeful that our love for the people in our lives will help us both to stay the course.
                      amen to that. thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X