replied
    Originally posted by cometsbreadnetbox View Post
    Agree!
    I'm in the mood for one now!

Leave a comment:

• cometsbreadnetbox
    replied
    Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

Double QP with cheese and I feel full for the rest of the day.
    Agree!
    OctoberRed OctoberRed likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Legiboka
    replied
    I read the whole article, and I am scared to think these products could have any good impact on our bodies. Don't get me wrong, I love french fries or any vegetarian fast food. However, I think if you want a good source of protein, you should focus on natural foods, like these ones. I have become vegetarian because of a health problem, and since then, my body feels much easier. I don't encourage anyone to quit anything from their diet, but I don't encourage fast foods either, especially since they have a negative impact on us.
    Last edited by Legiboka; 01-29-2023, 01:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by 4truth View Post

For the most part, I agree with you.

If you're on the road though, it's better than starving.
    4truth.... speaks the truth!

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Originally posted by RyanShort View Post
    I read the whole article, and I am scared to think these products could have any good impact on our bodies
    For the most part, I agree with you.

If you're on the road though, it's better than starving.

Leave a comment:

• RyanShort
    replied
    I read the whole article, and I am scared to think these products could have any good impact on our bodies

Leave a comment:

• Richlock
    replied
    Do you think the quality of the protein in these products will give you the same results?

Leave a comment:

• OctoberRed
    replied
    Originally posted by 4truth View Post

You're confused.
    Maybe the wrong post..... or was drinking from Grandpa's cup

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    Originally posted by bridgeman View Post
    The best place to start a fire is at the bottom of a ravine or downwind of a forest.
    You're confused.

Leave a comment:

• bridgeman
    replied
    The best place to start a fire is at the bottom of a ravine or downwind of a forest. The site should be protected from the wind and away from plantings to avoid accidental ignition. The bank of a river can be suitable. In addition, it is very convenient because there is water nearby. On the site of the fire, there should be no grass or leaves. You can prepare a small hole in advance (20-30 cm deep). This will not let the wind interfere with the process. When the coals are ready, you can use https://www.amazon.com/pie-iron-for-campfire-cooking/dp/B088H42W2L to fry steaks or eggs. I always take such a skillet with me; it's very convenient; I recommend it.
    Last edited by bridgeman; 08-10-2022, 04:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X