Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol “The Real Face of Boxing” Spence is the biggest star in America!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol “The Real Face of Boxing” Spence is the biggest star in America!!

These are now facts now that Spence outsold Canelo's last fight easily!

Spence vs Ugas would outsell Canelo vs Yildrim on PPV and you all know it!

Face it, most don't even know Canelo is fighting this weekend and I heard lots of his tickets are comp and hasn't sold out at all!

We have to face reality and that's DAZN has hurt Canelo's star power, if there were other stars or superstars around Canelo's division they would be bigger than him since they speak English!

It's sucks for Canelo that these other fighters don't want to fight each other to bolster their names thus helping Canelo out with selling for his fights!

Canelo vs Saunders is another fight that doesn't sell either since Saunders is mired in complete controversy(unless DAZN is willing to use that to help sell the fight)

Spence vs Porter 2 or Spence vs Thurman would outsell Canelo's next two fights!

I think we should all be honest an start giving Errol Spence his credit as the new face of boxing!

He's a clean fighter who's never popped for PED's, he's earned it the hard way an not by piggybacking off of anyone else and he's fought the best except 1!

Let's all get behind Spence as the biggest American star!

Fool. AT&T stadium holds a lot more people than the Alamodome.

The Canelo fight was sold out per allowed capacity. The Spence fight wasn’t close to selling out. And the crowds weren’t even close. The Canelo fight was much more live than the Spence fight. Was at both.

Comment

Okay Buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
        Fool. AT&T stadium holds a lot more people than the Alamodome.

The Canelo fight was sold out per allowed capacity. The Spence fight wasn't close to selling out. And the crowds weren't even close. The Canelo fight was much more live than the Spence fight. Was at both.
        You fool!

You're telling me that they gave Canelo the Alamodome not AT&T but gave Spence Jerry World? Lmaoooo

If you told me that last year then I'd laugh myself to death but today's a new dawn!

Spence had celebrities at his fight while Canelo had fans who got tickets for free lmao

Stop the myth telling, Spence the real face of boxing and there's nothing you can do about it !

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
          Okay Buddy!
          As long as you know it

Comment

I'm still waiting for them to announce spencer-ugas

Comment

Yeah this just isn't true at all.

Comment

The cop and EMT's during his wreck didn't even know who he was.

Comment

From the numbers I'd say 2 retired fighters and some YouTube bloggers are bigger stars than Errol.

Spence the face of Boxing with piss poor numbers? I'd be ashamed of myself if I tried to brag about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ??redCircle34 View Post
                    These are now facts now that Spence outsold Canelos last fight easily!

Spence vs Ugas would outsell Canelo vs Yildrim on PPV and you all know it!

Face it, most dont even know Canelo is fighting this weekend and I heard lots of his tickets are comp and hasnt sold out at all!

We have to face reality and thats DAZN has hurt Canelos star power, if there were other stars or superstars around Canelos division they would be bigger than him since they speak English!

Its sucks for Canelo that these other fighters dont want to fight each other to bolster their names thus helping Canelo out with selling for his fights!

Canelo vs Saunders is another fight that doesnt sell either since Saunders is mired in complete controversy(unless DAZN is willing to use that to help sell the fight)

Spence vs Porter 2 or Spence vs Thurman would outsell Canelos next two fights!

I think we should all be honest an start giving Errol Spence his credit as the new face of boxing!

Hes a clean fighter whos never popped for PEDs, hes earned it the hard way an not by piggybacking off of anyone else and hes fought the best except 1!

Lets all get behind Spence as the biggest American star!
                    Yeah. He's Jamaican too. So I'm aboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X