• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 | ON THIS DAY FREE FIGHT

Comment

Damn that year has flew...

Comment

more competitive than I remembered.

Wilder landed 3 or so good rights. I didn't remember that. Also, he seemed much more lost by my memory, maybe these are just better angles though. I didn't remember him punching back so much after he got dropped. Weak ass stoppage imo. Breland's a ***** ass and a horrible trainer. Dude was fighting back, poorly, but still fighting back, didn't want a towel thrown anyway, and, most important of all, during the fight, rewatching doesn't matter, it pisses me off his ass had **** all to say. Quietest corner I think I've ever seen. How do you not have any advice when you guy is losing so one sidedly? The ****'re you there for. At least Teddy would have spun a ****ing story about ghosts or fireman or whatever. Nothing? That's your worth ****er. It's easy to give advice when a prick is winning, anyone can do that.

Comment

This fight should be mandatory watching for black history month

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post
            This fight should be mandatory watching for black history month
            Agreed this is historical.

Comment

Wilder fans still crying to this day.

Look at this fat mong today promising to carry on glove gate to the boring bitter end 🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/X-EzryEIL-M

Comment

I remember seeing that at a packed bar wtf. Lifes changed so much since then. Fury IMO needs another fight before aj as its been a year since hes last fought. Hes putting himself at a massive disadvantage

ATG performance from fury there. Wilder should've just accepted defeat and vow to improve instead of making crazy excuses.

Comment

Wilder looked pretty decent the first 2 rounds. Actually matched Fury jabbing. After that, the fight was over.
                  Marchegiano Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Twas a good night. Wilder got beat up so bad and has provided many embarrassing moments, comments and statements ever since.

Comment

Working...
                    X