Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Knew Santiago Would Be Tough, But I Got The Job Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    Tell me why in hell did they give him an interview!

This behavior shouldn't be tolerated no matter what your talent level is, why are people not screaming about the disrespect he had on live tv, then after the fact he use Al Haymon name as to why he's not fighting and what a difference his life is when he's active and not facing charges; and truth be told he needs to be placed in prison for sexual misconduct not given chances over and over again, this just means the attorneys and Judge are being paid and could care less about woman or the behavior of Broner as long as we get something for given him a break once again.

SAD AS Hell!

Leave a comment:

• tokon
    replied
    Originally posted by JimmyD729 View Post
    I had Santiago winning by one point
    Watching it, looked like a "drawish" kind of fight, which meant that Broner was gonna get the decision.

But "got the job done"?! Nowhere bear!

Leave a comment:

• steeve steel
    replied
    Million dollar gatekeeper got was out-landed in every round by an unknown... and says he got the job done? I wanna see Broner vs Khan next at 160 for the "Master of désillusion" cup!

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

???
    Lol nice one. You beat me to it. She was a bird back in the day, definitely preferable to MAIDANA lol

Leave a comment:

• Leicesterage
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyToughNuts View Post
    Madonna raped and ruined Broner in the process many years ago.

???

Leave a comment:

• 57Blues
    replied
    Showtime should be embarrassed and ashamed of that so called fight. With all the great fights this weekend here and in the U.K. and they put that on and on top of that expect people to not notice they slipped in a Win when he deserved the loss. Sad sometimes those that do not follow boxing catch it on Showtime only and they get this card or the card on Wed ? Jezz Anyhow garbage in garbage out. Looks like they are going to move away from boxing soon enough anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Looks like the judges got the job done for Broner here. Outworked, outhustled, outlanded in 95% of each round but got a nice wide decision... Shameful scorecard

Leave a comment:

• TommyToughNuts
    replied
    Madonna raped and ruined Broner in the process many years ago. He was never the same after that fight.

Leave a comment:

• Mikeh333
    replied
    “...so they’re going to fight like a bum fighting for a sandwich.”

What a great expression. I’ll have to use that.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Broner will never fight any differently than he did last night. That’s what he does, when his opponent fights back, Broner is content to jab and not press for the stoppage. Broner has become a very boring fighter to watch. Very different from his Jr lightweight and lightweight years. His punches just don’t do damage at welterweight and I have seen nothing to suggest that he will press himself into the best shape possible

Leave a comment:

Working...
X