Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Pacquiao is Looking For Low Risk, High Reward Type of Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tokon View Post
    Mikey sounds bitter he isn't getting his retirement payday . . .
    You're projecting really hard here.

Mikey just straight stating facts. He even supported Manny in his decision how the hell does that make him bitter?

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Neither spence or Crawford would provide a check big enough for pac.
      Neither are draws.
      This is a joke right?

Name a SINGLE, SINGLE fighter that isn't named Canelo or Manny Pacauiao who sells arenas and ppvs in America more than Spence?

Just one.

I'll wait.

Comment

Dude Paq long earned his hall of fame plaque. Don't be bitter cause you don't provide him a mega payday.

Comment

If we look at what Pacqiao's matchmaker has been saying that is the case. That's why he's looking for Mikey and Ryan. The plan seems to be a tune-up before Spence late in the year.

Comment

Pacquiao should retire but he probably won't yet--would rather see Crawford-Spence and other matches between the top lightweights Garcia Lopez Haney Davis etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
              This is a joke right?

Name a SINGLE, SINGLE fighter that isn't named Canelo or Manny Pacauiao who sells arenas and ppvs in America more than Spence?

Just one.

I'll wait.
              Joshua, fury, KSI/logan Paul, ancient tyson etc

Comment

Mikey is low risk and low reward. Pac gains absolutely nothing beating him. no belt, no honor, nothing.. waste of time

Mikey ended his career when Spence pulverized him. i haven't taken him serious since

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
                  This is a joke right?

Just one.

I'll wait.
                  U mean boxer cause if fighter then half the ufc roster outsells spence sorry as for boxer wilder n fury both sale more than 300k. Barely for the first fight which 300k the max spence sales . pac paid dues let em go fight an andre berto level for 40m in middle east then do crossover n retire

Comment

Says the part time boxing diva who has been feasting on C and B level fighters from recent memory.

Even at this stage in his career Pacquaio brutalises Garcia.

Comment

I somewhat disagree with Mikey Garcia. After all, Pac is 42 years and old some athletes do age overnight.

It's unpredictable at this point of what version of Pac we may get and just how much does he really has left in his tank; After a 26 year boxing career against a man nearly half his age.

Personally, I believe this fight is all hype. Pac has very little to gain and everything to lose in a fight of this magnitude. He has nothing to prove against a young and untested Ryan Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X