Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Backs Andy Ruiz To Beat Deontay Wilder, Become a Force at Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 2018 on a sky tv interview with Johnny Nelson Aj said & i quote "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020.
    No heavyweight who wants to prove they're the best should ever utter those words.
    Right there Aj lost me as a fan. He's a duck.
    Then all the unsignable flat fee offers were made & they even turned down 50 mill 1 fight deal Hearn crying there's no venue despite right now Hearn is making a 50 50 deal with Fury with no venue xD
    Don't get me wrong Wilders no better a year later he turns down 120 mill but he did have arguably a more difficult fight lined up against Fury after Brazeale.
    They were both content to milk they're belts & avoid each other squabbling like children whos the A-side. Aj hiding behind his oldmandatories & now he's boxed all the 38 to 41 year olds Hearns crying we might dump all the belts. Yeah right!
    Hearns just having a wind up kicking Wilder while he's down.
    Wilder Aj will never happen. We all know Hearns gassy hypejob is chinny.

Comment

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ruiz beat Wilder, wasn't Wilder dropped by a fat guy before? Ruiz is tough, skilled and has fast hands. Wilder had the range and that right hand always gives him a chance against anybody but he's a really flawed boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackstarr View Post
        But Wilder literally said with his very own mouth that he turned down a fight with AJ to take less money against Fury. Are you seriously this stupid?
        Get your facts right. That was the dazn offer that we already knew about & it was a dazn contract with an Aj fight further down the line & not an immediate fight. Stop acting like a sheep that that's new news. Bahhh

Wilder already had Brazeale & arguably a more difficult fight with Fury lined up & just after the offer Aj got rag dolled by Ruiz xD
        Wilder still wouldn't have got his shot because of rematch clauses, oldmandatories & the fact Aj only fight's every 6-9 months pre pandemic.

Then on top of that dazn themselves admit they got the offer wrong in the details ya see there were no guarantees of an Aj fight. 1 aj could loose & he did. 2 Aj doesn't have a dazn contract matchroom does.

Man i with there was 1 name 1 face 1 title. All we get is this bs politics & us fans squabbling he said she said instead of discussing what should have been in 18 a great fight. Now it'll never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          What is Hearn promoting ?
          If you don't know what he is doing with that statement then I don't know what to tell you.

Like I said, I don't know how anybody believes anything a promoter says.

Comment

Great fight ,I’d go with who’s more active. Ruiz is the more skilled but Whyte that guy that if focused he can win . Povetkin is no joke either ,I’d wait until or if he gets passed Povetkin.

We also don’t know what Ruiz will look like ,he hasn’t fought forever .
            I've never took Whyte seriously, after he didn't accept the rematch offer from AJ. Ruiz definitely hurt my feelings by showing up even fatter in the rematch with AJ! I do agree, Whyte vs. Ruiz would be a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              If you don't know what he is doing with that statement then I don't know what to tell you.

Like I said, I don't know how anybody believes anything a promoter says.
              Hearn said A.J is the underdog against Fury .

I don’t think you guys can just accept he likes Ruiz over Wilder , he gives Martin a chance as well is he promoting Martin ? If anything he would want to big up Wilder for a possible down the line fight so it points to the fact every time he makes a valid point you guys bottle it when he’s more then honest compared to most posters on here , mainly because most don’t know about boxing more then Hearn himself , you guys are obsessed . Ha
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-20-2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hearn said A.J is the underdog against Fury .

I donít think you guys can just accept he likes Ruiz over Wilder , he gives Martin a chance as well is he promoting Martin ? If anything he would want to big up Wilder for a possible down the line fight so it points to the fact every time he makes a valid point you guys bottle it when heís more then honest compared to most posters on here , mainly because most donít know about boxing more then Hearn himself , you guys are obsessed . Ha
                There you go assuming. Ruiz beat AJ in embarrassing fashion and of course he is going to say that Ruiz will become a force.

You need to learn to read.

Comment

All four of these guys need to get their asses in the ring In whatever combination they want. Enough waiting around

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                    In 2018 on a sky tv interview with Johnny Nelson Aj said & i quote "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020.
                    No heavyweight who wants to prove they're the best should ever utter those words.
                    Right there Aj lost me as a fan. He's a duck.
                    Then all the unsignable flat fee offers were made & they even turned down 50 mill 1 fight deal Hearn crying there's no venue despite right now Hearn is making a 50 50 deal with Fury with no venue xD
                    Don't get me wrong Wilders no better a year later he turns down 120 mill but he did have arguably a more difficult fight lined up against Fury after Brazeale.
                    They were both content to milk they're belts & avoid each other squabbling like children whos the A-side. Aj hiding behind his oldmandatories & now he's boxed all the 38 to 41 year olds Hearns crying we might dump all the belts. Yeah right!
                    Hearns just having a wind up kicking Wilder while he's down.
                    Wilder Aj will never happen. We all know Hearns gassy hypejob is chinny.
                    AJ and Hearn continue cherry picking the oldest , shortest, fattest opponents they can find. They even lining up a shot at cruiserweight Usyk.

While ignoring the the top 2 x guys in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayithowitisuk View Post
                      Get your facts right. That was the dazn offer that we already knew about & it was a dazn contract with an Aj fight further down the line & not an immediate fight. Stop acting like a sheep that that's new news. Bahhh

Wilder already had Brazeale & arguably a more difficult fight with Fury lined up & just after the offer Aj got rag dolled by Ruiz xD
                      Wilder still wouldn't have got his shot because of rematch clauses, oldmandatories & the fact Aj only fight's every 6-9 months pre pandemic.

Then on top of that dazn themselves admit they got the offer wrong in the details ya see there were no guarantees of an Aj fight. 1 aj could loose & he did. 2 Aj doesn't have a dazn contract matchroom does.

Man i with there was 1 name 1 face 1 title. All we get is this bs politics & us fans squabbling he said she said instead of discussing what should have been in 18 a great fight. Now it'll never happen.
                      Dead right.

Facts are Eddie could never have guaranteed AJ title fight in a contract, as AJ was committed to Ruiz/ Miller fight and rematches.

And as it turned out, AJ lost his belts and had no belts to bring to unification fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X