Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lopez: Garcia, Haney, Tank Not On My Level Yet; They're Internet Famous, I'm Real-Life Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lopez: Garcia, Haney, Tank Not On My Level Yet; They're Internet Famous, I'm Real-Life Famous

Teofimo Lopez is already looking past the leading lightweight competition. The undefeated lineal champion insists greater career opportunities lie ahead than what come from fights to be made his best divisional peers. An upcoming mandatory title defense versus Australia's George Kambosos Jr. (19-0, 10KOs) remains on deck, before exploring bigger challenges-literally.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is definitely going down the Money Mayweather route of pissing everyone off. Haney’s profile isn’t great, Tank’s is decent - but Garcia’s is off the charts. I’d argue Lopez is still around Tank’s level of profile even with the Loma win.

Comment

And won't rematch Loma.

Move up to 140 and stfu already then.

Comment

lol he’s delusional

Comment

No one who doesn't follow boxing would recognise any of them.

Comment

This guy is really starting to get annoying.

Comment

and i bet he won't fight neither.

Comment

All talk then he fights Kambosos. Last week he's talking about beating Devin Haney's ass now nobody at 135 on his level and nanana boo boo I got the belts so no rematch and ima run. Damn we got 2 pandemics at the same time Covid and *****assness

Comment

He’d be better off saying that he’s known for what he’s done in the ring while the others are more known for their internet nonsense. Bottom line is, Lopez’s wins over commey and loma surpass anything Haney or Garcia have done combined in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                    No one who doesn't follow boxing would recognise any of them.
                    Exactly. García is the closest to real life famous and he is still a long way off.

Comment

Working...
                    X