No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is no longer with Al Haymon he is repped by Audie Attar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
    Pac doesn't want to fight the top welterweights, was hoping to fight mcgregor and the rumoured ryan garcia exhibition. Why should he be allowed the hold the WBA belt hostage and stagnate the progress of other ranked guys? If he is not interested in being an active competitor, he should retire instead of ruining it for other fighters.
    Like I said, others have done it and the WBA gave them time. But those fighters were still with the PBC. But with Pac they wasted no time at all

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Like I said, others have done it and the WBA gave them time. But those fighters were still with the PBC. But with Pac they wasted no time at all
      If that's the case they stole a page from Bob Arum's book. I call the WBO the World Bob Organization belt. Floyd won an easy UD over Pacquiao for it and they stripped him in no time to give it back to Top Rank. It's why I don't recognize that belt as a major belt.

Comment

OMG, why are all PBC superstars leaving PBC?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Pac doesn't want to fight and is looking for exhibitions and cash out fights with non-welterweights and non-boxers, that's why. He didn't want to fight their ranked guys or even fight unifications throughout 2020, so what do you expect?

Comment

Working...
          X