Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marinez: Whole World Knows I Beat Romero; No Idea What Fight Judges Were Watching

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marinez: Whole World Knows I Beat Romero; No Idea What Fight Judges Were Watching

Jackson Marinez still cannot believe he has such a disputable loss on his record. The Dominican lightweight contender is certain he beat Rolando Romero comfortably in his last fight, a 12-rounder August 15 in Uncasville, Connecticut. All three judges scored that fight for Romero, including Frank Lombardi, who surprisingly credited Romero for winning 10 rounds (118-110).
    [Click Here To Read More]

They were paid not to watch the fight, Mayweather Promotions fighter wasn't gonna lose on the scorecards.

Comment

Even us

It was an Awful Decision, but it is past, lets go and Beat Commey

Comment

Whatís real funny is they think Romero

Good and going somewhere, that kid shows signs of being bipolar and weird as hell. I think Jackson Marinez beat him rather easy but donít worry you have a chance to redeem yourself and win me some money because Iím betting on you against Commey!

Comment

Romero himself knows he lost. Romero is whack!

Comment

I know ur hoping marinez loses by ko to commey. Even if he does, he still beat u convincingly, ROLLIE. everyone knows it. Just like everyone knows Martin Castillo beat Floyd in the amateurs

Comment

Marinez is gonna box Commey's ears off

Comment

Working...
              X