No announcement yet.

Tyson fury already making excuses: ‘I won’t be match fit, AJ will’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson fury already making excuses: ‘I won’t be match fit, AJ will’

Speaking to Garrett a Davies, fury was saying he won’t be match fit, his sharpness timing etc won’t be match fit whereas AJ just fought so he will be match ready.

This sounds like fury has got his excuse ready for when he loses.

I'm sure some peds, sorry, I meant Wild Boar from Preston will balance it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Speaking to Garrett a Davies, fury was saying he won’t be match fit, his sharpness timing etc won’t be match fit whereas AJ just fought so he will be match ready.

This sounds like fury has got his excuse ready for when he loses.
      NO...he's got his excuse ready for PULLING OUT of the fight.....I'm telling you guys that fight ain't happening and it won't be because of AJ or Hearn but feel free to keep holding your breath waiting for the announcement LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        I'm sure some peds, sorry, I meant Wild Boar from Preston will balance it all out.
        Did you see what that "wild boar" did for tysons performance against Klitschko??? It helped him clinch harder...LMAO.....he can ped up til the cows come home it won't help him against AJ. Tyson Fury is simply a weak man with obviously weak genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
          Did you see what that "wild boar" did for tysons performance against Klitschko??? It helped him clinch harder...LMAO.....he can ped up til the cows come home it won't help him against AJ. Tyson Fury is simply a weak man with obviously weak genetics.
          Wrong fight mate, unlucky. Fury passed every test, and their were many, for the Wlad fight. He failed for the Hammer fight. He was obviously so terrified of Hammer that he needed something to give him an edge.

it says a lot though, that people who don't like Fury, selectively chose the wrong fight he failed for to fit their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
            NO...he's got his excuse ready for PULLING OUT of the fight.....I'm telling you guys that fight ain't happening and it won't be because of AJ or Hearn but feel free to keep holding your breath waiting for the announcement LOL
            You have contradicted yourself there. Fury is pulling out the fight, yet its Hearn or AJ's fault the fight isn't happening?

Comment

That's a weak comment for him to make. It's his choice to be in fighting shape, he can still train and spar in the gym to remain sharp. Hopefully he's not just going to mail it in.

Comment

Fury won’t need excuses cause he’ll win and win in style.

Comment

Dude's just messing around like when he pretended to have an injury in camp for the snakes to reveal to others.

Comment

ring rust is real, if he goes into a big night on a long layoff its a big risk, i agree with him, he should not do that

Comment

Working...
                    X