Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Favors Canelo By Unanimous Decision in Golovkin Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Favors Canelo By Unanimous Decision in Golovkin Trilogy

In a recent article on this site, Jessie Vargas told BoxingScene.com that he plans on returning to the first in the first quarter of the year. The two-division champion was last in action on February 29th when he lost a unanimous decision to Mikey Garcia in one of the last fight cards before the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic shut down the sport for most of the spring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a non issue. Canelo will be attempting full unification this year and by May 2022 I dont think a GGG fight will ever happen.

Comment

Who the ***** cares at this point?

Comment

This Jessie Vargas is patsy mexican so his opinion doesnt matter...

Comment

Say what you say about canelo but the man stays dedicated .

Comment

Why is this a conversation anymore

If he was and decide to fight GGG again, he will be so old Canelo will stop him inside of 10 rds believe that! You can’t teach an old dog, new tricks. Sorry Derrick J. You are still the man in my book.

Comment

Wow. Really sticking his neck out there. I bet he had AJ to beat Pulev as well. Jessie 'crystal ball' Vargas.

Comment

Working...
              X