Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Love The Spence Fight - He's Got Two Belts, One Of Them Is Mine Anyway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Love The Spence Fight - He's Got Two Belts, One Of Them Is Mine Anyway

Keith Thurman dubbed his last ring return as the start of a get-back' year. This time around, he wants to head straight to getting back what was once his. Chief in the sights of the former unified welterweight titlist is a showdown with the division's current two-belt claimant, unbeaten pound-for-pound entrant Errol Spence Jr. (27-0, 21KOs). It's not about easing his way back into the ring for Thurman; rather, storming his way back to the top of the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does Keith still have any rights to the WBC?

Comment

He had his chance to fight Spence a long time ago. Let him be a gate keeper. Fight them young lions.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
        Before the manny lost. He actually did. He was a injured champion that gave up his belt to not fight a mandatory due to him being injured.

Comment

Spence is busy right now. If Thurman wants to be relevant then go fight Mikey Garcia or better yet Crawford isnt doing anything. Stop pricing yourself out and go fight Crawford. Make it a PPV so you get your money and if you're man enough take that belt then fight the winner of Spence-Ugas for undisputed

Comment

Thurman vs Boots make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
              He may, but if Spence wants to unify with Ugas, and then head to undisputed with Terence, I'm sure the wbc won't get in the way.

Comment

There's something about Thurman I like . I think its his trash talking , very entertaining .

Comment

this injury magnet clown loser needs to get in line then fight Broner or Terence Duckford..

Comment

Thurman will just circle around the ring and hold in the inside...Keith “Snooze-Time” Thurman!

Comment

Working...
                    X