Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer: I Wanna Put The World On Notice In 2021; Become Contender In 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The D3vil
    replied
    Yeah, I don't see it for him.

I'm yet to be impressed by him.

He literally fought a bum in his last fight (a homeless guy).

Leave a comment:

• Wacked_Out
    replied
    I think he's ready for Chris Eubank!!!

Leave a comment:

• budfr
    replied
    Hope this kid does good. Hes half Mexican by the way so hes not afraid to trade blows.

Leave a comment:

• Eff Pandas
    replied
    I don't see it happening. I mean he can get into a ABC ranking, but fook I'm slightly surprised if he's not already cuz of how easy it'd be to do.

I think he gots a longer road to legit top ten contendership. Best case its probably 2023. And fook he gots time too.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Joey Spencer vs. Jamontay Clark! That's a nice step-up FS1 fight!

Leave a comment:

• 57Blues
    replied
    I wish the ref could have controled the fighters a little more in this bout, not that he did anything wrong(the ref) but both guys were wired up at the start of the fight and would have been nice to see how it the fight may have gone if they got the energy out and settled into a fight for several rounds. That was my take away, that and seemed there was something out of whack before the fight even got started who knows I did not go research the whole thing. I like to see any young fighter develop I like to see any advanced fighter develop not just go for a easy win. In this climate of boxing, in this current boxing scene it is not easy to put out four fights a year. Go for it.

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    If he fights and wins 4 times in 2021 and especially if he is impressive he indeed becomes a legit contender in 2022. Unlike the lad by the way, I hope he goes on to be extremely successful in the sport

Leave a comment:

• James Hunt
    replied
    In the last fight, his nipples were very "UFC-like"?

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Joey Spencer: I Wanna Put The World On Notice In 2021; Become Contender In 2022

Joey Spencer hopes his first-round demolition of Isiah Seldon on Saturday night is just the start of a busy, productive year. The 20-year-old junior middleweight prospect wants to fight four times in 2021. The Linden, Michigan, native, who is essentially untested, knows he'll have to face tougher opposition than Seldon later this year to develop properly.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X