Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez To Face Ronald Ellis In Showtime Main Event March 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
    Yeah the division has alot of "cleaning" to do if you will, they must all fight each other and see who comes out on top in the end.

The thing is this is the fight game so there must always be a Top Fighter in the division no matter how unaccomplished he is and there must be his best perceived threat at any particular moment to keep the division alive and in this case its Plant vs Benavidez.

Without the allure of Plant vs Benavidez that division is all but dead, it caught a break because Canelo came into it but Canelo is after an accolade (the Belts) and the belts don't necessarily mean you fought the best, it just means you fought whoever was holding that belt, or got a vacant etc.

So in a division where everyone still has more to prove the Plant vs Benavidez fight is the Marquee stand out fight atm.
    That's as precise as it gets , canelo wants the belts but it don't mean he fought the best etc. Right on

Comment

I think Canelo abound not fight Benavidez or plant until they fight each other and some for bjs and Andrade and he can fight the winners

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
        Well lets just hope if he does he gets on parole or work furlough and can still make the fight.
        With the chances this dude has gotten I wouldn’t be surprised lol.

Comment

Obviously not a fight anyone gives a fook about & rightfully so, but with the recent W's Ellis has gotten (even if the last one vs Korobov was kinda bs) it warrants him getting a bigger fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Obviously not a fight anyone gives a fook about & rightfully so, but with the recent W's Ellis has gotten (even if the last one vs Korobov was kinda bs) it warrants him getting a bigger fight.
            Was wondering where I recognized his name from. Thought I was confusing him with Rashidi Ellis for a second but they are brothers. They have a sister who fights too. Rashida. I wonder if she will join the pro ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
              Why is everyone babying Benavidez? His problems are all self inflicted. If Tank tested positive for cocaine or lost his title (again) on the scales he would be crucified without mercy on NSB.
              How are you going to saying people are babying Benavidez and then bring up Tank. Tank missed wait, stripped, and right away got a shot back for his belt.....AND Machado ended up getting unjustifiably demoted to Regular Champion and Tank promoted to the Super Champion. Benavidez got stripped and the WBC decides cater to Canelo and completely forget about Benavidez.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                Why is everyone babying Benavidez? His problems are all self inflicted. If Tank tested positive for cocaine or lost his title (again) on the scales he would be crucified without mercy on NSB.
                Tank has failed to make weight more than once.

Both David and Tank need to get there ****t together

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post

He only missed weight once.

Comment

Not the best matchup but if we get Plant vs Benavidez next I can live with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post

And he got eviscerated right here on NSB for it. And Tank missed weight once. He came back and made weight for The Gamboa fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X