Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul To Fight UFC Veteran, Former Bellator Champ Ben Askren On April 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post
    Ben Askren wasn't, isn't, and will never be a boxer. Who's next - C.M. Punk?
    Well, I think Punk would be a bigger threat, to be fair.

Comment

Mcgregor is a idiot. he better hope that he gets the Pacquiao fight

Comment

Uh oh, all the suburbanites are going to be enraged when he knocks out a ufc fighter on PPV lol.

Comment

B.j flores bumass is training logan? Lol

Comment

Whether this is your thing or not one this is certain. Former UFC fighters will make more money fighting either of the Paul's than they did when they were relevant in the UFC. That is the sad part. Take it or leave it...

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              This is not a good name for paulm this is a circus show. Tell him to fight a pro boxer. Even a .500 journeyman would give this punk the business. Making a mockery out of boxing. We can all thank floyd for the start of these freakshows
              A .500 journeyman like Gabe Rosado is who I was thinking after Askren.

Comment

Ben's striking is so pathetic that Jake probably knocks him clean out. Might sound silly to some but his striking really is THAT bad.

Should be fun. Ben is a great trash talker also & rather articulate so the build up should be funny as hell.

Comment

I'm ok with Jake Paul the boxer. He seems to take it seriously. That said I hope BJ Flores is a better coach than boxer. The way he beat the Ding a Ling man was all I needed to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Uh oh, all the suburbanites are going to be enraged when he knocks out a ufc fighter on PPV lol.
                    Where the **** do Paul bros fans come from if not suburbia? lol.

Comment

Gotta hand it to the youtuber. He's making a lot of money, getting undeserved pay-per-view shows, and is hanging out with Mike Tyson. He's an astute businessman.

Seeing as it's a triller show, I'd rather see Tyson-Holyfield 3, but not in an exhibition. Also, Lewis vs Bowe, seeing as we're doing all these shows now.

De La Hoya-Mayweather II, now that wouldn't be too bad.

For those fights, we can stomach the Paul brothers on the undercard for the millennials who don't know much about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X