Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs ... a green kid, who is NOT even the best LW

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
    Not really he's half assing it with these embarrassing "exhibitions" yet they're really fighting
    Problem ?!?!?!?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      And those fiends bring up May's exhibition fights as if that's supposed to let Pac off the hook

      Pac's WW is a complete farce and if I'm being 100%, his entire resume is sketchy AF.
      Are you really defending the crap that fairy is doing?

      And you know floyds resume is sketchy ass ****kk too right?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Problem ?!?!?!?
        It's not an exhibition an exhibition is not a real fight yet Floyd is in there trying to hurt these guys not just going rds taking it easy like a real exhibition.

        Cmon you know better

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          nothing that you said changed the facts...





          Garcia is a green lightweight, who has no chance whatsoever

          only a idiot pac-tard would support that disgusting fight
          Everything i said was a fact

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
            It's not an exhibition an exhibition is not a real fight yet Floyd is in there trying to hurt these guys not just going rds taking it easy like a real exhibition.

            Cmon you know better



            FACT: that is a totally disgusting fight... and, you SHOULD know better

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
              Are you really defending the crap that fairy is doing?

              And you know floyds resume is sketchy ass ****kk too right?
              Pacs WW resume -
              The ABOSULTE WORST VERSION OF DLH !!!!
              Hatton
              Cotto with a clause (Pac WOULD NOT give Cotto a rematch unless Cotto sign ANOTHER CLAUSE)
              Some guy named Clottey
              A bum named Margarito (claused to0 )
              Shot Mosley
              JMM 2x (the last one was historic !!!!!! )
              Bradley 3x (vs a guy who couldn't crack an egg)
              Rios AKA Baby Margarito
              Algieri and his tiger !!!!!
              MAY !!!!!!!
              Vargas (another guy who couldn't crack an egg)
              Jeff Horn, baby (no rematch)
              Lucas
              Broner
              Hurtman
              And now Ryan Garcia...Of ALL OF THE GARCIAs, Pac picks the smallest one .......

              Your turn

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
                It's not an exhibition an exhibition is not a real fight yet Floyd is in there trying to hurt these guys not just going rds taking it easy like a real exhibition.

                Cmon you know better
                Aw....you like your exhibition fights choreographed and pain free

                Comment


                • #23
                  In slow motion PAC can KO heavyweights, and keep Chinese living in the Philippines from selling shabu(meth)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Cmon Cobratu. Don't be a puss, put up May's resume !!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                      Everything i said was a fact


                      FACT: Garcia is a green lightweight, who has no chance whatsoever

                      FACT: only a idiot pac-tard would support that disgusting fight

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                        Pacs WW resume -
                        The ABOSULTE WORST VERSION OF DLH !!!!
                        Hatton
                        Cotto with a clause (Pac WOULD NOT give Cotto a rematch unless Cotto sign ANOTHER CLAUSE)
                        Some guy named Clottey
                        A bum named Margarito (claused to0 )
                        Shot Mosley
                        JMM 2x (the last one was historic !!!!!! )
                        Bradley 3x (vs a guy who couldn't crack an egg)
                        Rios AKA Baby Margarito
                        Algieri and his tiger !!!!!
                        MAY !!!!!!!
                        Vargas (another guy who couldn't crack an egg)
                        Jeff Horn, baby (no rematch)
                        Lucas
                        Broner
                        Hurtman
                        And now Ryan Garcia...Of ALL OF THE GARCIAs, Pac picks the smallest one .......

                        Your turn
                        The absolute version of dela hoya almost beat floyd. lol

                        and all those names are 10x better than macgregor, tenshin. lol

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                          The absolute version of dela hoya almost beat floyd. lol

                          and all those names are 10x better than macgregor, tenshin. lol
                          Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                            Aw....you like your exhibition fights choreographed and pain free

                            corley - coming off a loss to judah

                            gatti - war torn punching bag

                            mitchell - 1 fight removed from getting stopped by kostya

                            judah - coming off a loss, sucks badly after the 3rd round

                            carlos baldomir - sucks, only claim to fame is upsetting judah who also sucks

                            de la hoya - far past his prime, coming off a ko loss to hopkins, draining himself down from 160

                            hatton - struggled and arguably lost to collazo before fighting floyd, 147 was not a good weight for him, pac beat him at his best weight class

                            marquez - fat, out of shape, dragged up two weight classes (floyd didn't even honor the catchweight), pac fought a prime marquez at his best weights 126 and 130

                            mosley - old, past prime, out of the ring for over a year, gassed out after the 4th round because he was so rusty

                            victor ortiz - sucks, a quitter, who cares if he beat overrated chinny berto

                            miguel cotto - war torn, pac and margarito left overs, fighting above his best weight class, who cares if he beat a one eye margarito and a past prime mayorga

                            robert guerrero - sucks

                            alvarez - very green, drained (sat down for most of the weigh in because he was so badly drained), struggled badly against trout his first big step up fight

                            maidana - ranked at the bottom of welterweight, was embarrassed by devon alexander not too long ago

                            berto - sucks

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                              Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
                              Yes of course u will say he easily beat pac but according to the neutral fans pac won the fight. pac landed the harder, cleaner and more punches and there's nothing u can do to change that.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                                corley - coming off a loss to judah

                                gatti - war torn punching bag

                                mitchell - 1 fight removed from getting stopped by kostya

                                judah - coming off a loss, sucks badly after the 3rd round

                                carlos baldomir - sucks, only claim to fame is upsetting judah who also sucks

                                de la hoya - far past his prime, coming off a ko loss to hopkins, draining himself down from 160

                                hatton - struggled and arguably lost to collazo before fighting floyd, 147 was not a good weight for him, pac beat him at his best weight class

                                marquez - fat, out of shape, dragged up two weight classes (floyd didn't even honor the catchweight), pac fought a prime marquez at his best weights 126 and 130

                                mosley - old, past prime, out of the ring for over a year, gassed out after the 4th round because he was so rusty

                                victor ortiz - sucks, a quitter, who cares if he beat overrated chinny berto

                                miguel cotto - war torn, pac and margarito left overs, fighting above his best weight class, who cares if he beat a one eye margarito and a past prime mayorga

                                robert guerrero - sucks

                                alvarez - very green, drained (sat down for most of the weigh in because he was so badly drained), struggled badly against trout his first big step up fight

                                maidana - ranked at the bottom of welterweight, was embarrassed by devon alexander not too long ago

                                berto - sucks
                                wow what a ****ty resume i think amir khan has a better resume than floyd.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                TOP