Pac vs Ryan is win/win for both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Utmost Respect for Pacquiao but this fight doesn't excite ANYBODY really! It was never any real buzz for this fight from even Hardcore fights and NO Casuals don't know who Ryan Garcia is just yet outside of his own Social Media following which is a completely different Audience and a Audience that doesn't even watch boxing like that lets be honest

I'm Assuming SOMEBODY is overpaying Pacquiao for this one big time (DAZN most likely) so he is jumping on the opportunity for some Easy Money and I can't really be mad at it because Pacquiao is free to do WTF he wants and he doesn't have anything to prove in this sport.

With that being said, please don't try to hype this up to be some great fight because it is NOT
    lol why are you so mad? You're literally on every thread about this fight complaining about it. Two undefeated fighters, one on his way out and one on the come up. I'm up for this fight and so are alot of other people on here and thats not even including the casuals. idk why your crying about it.

Comment

What weight and when ?

Comment

I think boxing fans are finally wising up to who Pac is. I'm sure he's a nice guy but that nice guy act has blinded people. He's as opportunistic as every other fighter

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          lol why are you so mad? You're literally on every thread about this fight complaining about it. Two undefeated fighters, one on his way out and one on the come up. I'm up for this fight and so are alot of other people on here and thats not even including the casuals. idk why your crying about it.
          Why wouldn't Pac fight another WW ?

WTF

Yeah Ryan is good but what div is the fight happening at ?

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
            Why wouldn't Pac fight another WW ?

WTF

Yeah Ryan is good but what div is the fight happening at ?
            Don't know dont care. People *****ing about pac are the same ones that didn't say a word when floyd ended his career with berto and came back to fight mcgregor. Its a money fight and pac earned it. I think it'll be at 140.

Comment

Don't know dont care. People *****ing about pac are the same ones that didn't say a word when floyd ended his career with berto and came back to fight mcgregor. Its a money fight and pac earned it. I think it'll be at 140.
              May had beaten everyone there was to beat.
              Anyone who could have fought an MMA guy for $500,000,000 would have. Pac tried and it fell apart.
              Berto > Rios, Algieri, Broner, Lucas, JEFF HORN...

What the fu ck are you talking about ?!?!?!?

Good thing you don't care

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                I think boxing fans are finally wising up to who Pac is. I'm sure he's a nice guy but that nice guy act has blinded people. He's as opportunistic as every other fighter
                He’s 43 years old and wants to retire, and his last fight was a victory against an undefeated 30 year old prime Keith Thurman.

What’s his rival doing currently?
                Oh yeah, boxing a YouTuber...
                Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  May had beaten everyone there was to beat.
                  Anyone who could have fought an MMA guy for $500,000,000 would have. Pac tried and it fell apart.
                  Berto > Rios, Algieri, Broner, Lucas, JEFF HORN...

What the fu ck are you talking about ?!?!?!?

Good thing you don't care
                  lmao ok. Yeah the mcgregor fight fell through now hes looking at a money fight with ryan. And? Broner was just as good as berto. Except broner was never on roids like berto. bradley>maidana,guerrero ortiz Stop crying. Pac making money and he gonna beat ryan which in turn will make a great fighter. Is that what your mad about? Ryan gonna be great and his lone loss gonna be pacman?

Comment

lmao ok. Yeah the mcgregor fight fell through now hes looking at a money fight with ryan. And? Broner was just as good as berto.?

Fking Pac fiends !!!!!!!!!!!

GranPac wants to keep up his shltty WW career. The shlttiest WW resume in the history of the div.

Comment

thought I had this loser on Ignore already

Look at your Scene Name what are you 8 years old or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X