No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia vs Manny Pacquaio Poster! Ryan Annouces The Fight On His IG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Ryan is trying to cash out early????

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Lmao, that's not what they're saying about Thurman dude.
      LMAO

This is an unwinnable fight for Ryan. He has nothing to scare Manny off and PAC will lay that kid out with one swift left hook.

This is all about the benjamins for both boxers.
      Thurman is nowhere near Garcia in terms of marketability. That's the glaring difference.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Why? Because boxing gets off on delivering match-ups that nobody fxcking asked for!

That isn't to say I believe this announcement, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Garcia comes across as an attention-seeking airhead, so of course he'd put this out to get people talking.
        THIS!

he was on that annoying DAZN podcast show with Akbar and Jeff or whatever those obnoxious douches names are and he said something like if he lost it all he still got all his millions of IG followers or some ignorant BS like that. Once he said that I knew hes gonna be chasing clout on IG and going the IG model route and not really chase his legacy in the sport.

Comment

someone needs to talk ryan garcia out of this. this isnt like floyd vs canelo where he will just get potshotted and lose a decision, he will get badly hurt and beat up against pac. way too early to fight pac. could end up like kell brook.

and pac has nothing to gain from this fight. someone like ugas would be much better because ugas more proven (I thought he beat porter) and is a welterweight.
          Last edited by Divine Hammer; 01-24-2021, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            someone needs to talk ryan garcia out of this. this isnt like floyd vs canelo where he will just get potshotted and lose a decision, he will get badly hurt and beat up against pac. way too early to fight pac. could end up like kell brook.

and pac has nothing to gain from this fight. someone like ugas would be much better because ugas more proven (I thought he beat porter) and is a welterweight.
            Would Pacquaio vs. Ugas fight even sell?

Please think for a second. Would the avg. viewer know who the fu* Uga is??

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post

A bigger paycheck in comparison to Bud, Spence, or Mikey says otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                Maybe Ryan is trying to cash out early????
                He is on record saying he wants to retire by age 26.

Comment

I don't care how old Pac is he will brutally KO Ryan. that kid is not ready for this step up. Manny still has great timing and Ryan doesn't move his head. I see a Hatton-esque type KO.

Comment

600K minimum ppv buys

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      600K minimum ppv buys
                      Probably more bro.

PAC Thurman did 500K and Ryan has like 8x as many social media followers as Thurman, plus he's Mexican.
                      And Mexicans like Ryan and Pacquiao.

This PPV probably does
                      800K-1M

Comment

Working...
                      X