Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains Why Joshua's Win Over Klitschko More Impressive Than Fury's Win

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Bellew is a jockstrap holding cuck

    A biased tool who would push his grandmother down a flight of steps just to feel that he's tough.

    What's more impressive is that he's not eating through a straw after taking one to his 10 brain cell meathead from Usyk. If you are curious on what AJ's balls taste like, ask Bellew. This prick has been slobbering all over AJs pair for a while now. I wish someone would smother him with a pillow.

    Do i really need to explain how AJs win compared to Furys is not more impressive?

    Bellew should be plunging toilets at taco bell.

    Comment


    • #52
      One guy fought to a boring decision and the other guy knocked him out.....HOW DO YOU EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS!? LOL

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Fury stank out the fight. Worst HW 12 round fight in history.
        Most boring heavyweight title fight IN HISTORY!!

        Comment


        • #54
          One went to the score cards the other ended in a KO victory after multiple KD's in the fight from both sides. On paper sure it is easy to say which one was more impressive but if you add in context I think what Fury did was a bit more. Fury was fighting in Wlad's hometown when he was still in his peak and dominating the sport. He was still up and coming and to the non European crowd had not really proved himself. He mentally beat down Wlad that he did not have to physically beat him down. AJ physically beat him down and earned my respect that night coming off the mat after the KD and showing he really wanted to win. I think he loses a bit of credit due to the fact that Wlad was retired or had not really fought in a year and a half and at 40 it is hard to get back into it.

          Either way it does not matter whose win was more impressive the fact remains these two will get to finally fight each other and we all get to enjoy it.

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
            Fury was fighting in Wlad's hometown when he was still in his peak and dominating the sport. He was still up and coming and to the non European crowd had not really proved himself. He mentally beat down Wlad that he did not have to physically beat him down.
            There's also the performance enhancing drug controversy...don't leave that out....lol...the guy took PEDS just for a performance like that! LOLOL

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
              One went to the score cards the other ended in a KO victory after multiple KD's in the fight from both sides. On paper sure it is easy to say which one was more impressive but if you add in context I think what Fury did was a bit more. Fury was fighting in Wlad's hometown when he was still in his peak and dominating the sport. He was still up and coming and to the non European crowd had not really proved himself. He mentally beat down Wlad that he did not have to physically beat him down. AJ physically beat him down and earned my respect that night coming off the mat after the KD and showing he really wanted to win. I think he loses a bit of credit due to the fact that Wlad was retired or had not really fought in a year and a half and at 40 it is hard to get back into it.

              Either way it does not matter whose win was more impressive the fact remains these two will get to finally fight each other and we all get to enjoy it.
              Wladimir Kiltschko went through 3 back to back training camps, before facing Anthony Joshua.

              Kiltschko went through 3 back to back training camps, because Fury kept getting spooked for their rematch.

              It is a lie and a complete myth, that he was inactive for however how long you are trying to make out.

              Wladimir Kiltschko weighed in at 240 pounds against Joshua, and 245 pounds vs Fury 'Kiltschko was in better condition for Joshua'.

              Kiltschko has even went on record, and stated 'That he was in his best condition ever for Joshua'. Which I disagree with, but those statements highlight that he was in better condition for Joshua.

              Silver Spear are you selectively ignoring this information? What you are saying, in part is nonsense 'Kiltschko was not inactive'.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 01-25-2021, 01:11 PM.

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Lots of guys fight 44 year old former champions early in their career.

                Hughie Fury just beat Sam Peter. What a great feat!
                Lol..... Hughes fury beat Sam peter to win a world title belt?
                Interesting for someone that claims to know boxing.
                Congratulations.

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Wladimir Kiltschko went through 3 back to back training camps, before facing Anthony Joshua.

                  Kiltschko went through 3 back to back training camps, because Fury kept getting spooked for their rematch.

                  It is a lie and a complete myth, that he was inactive for however how long you are trying to make out.

                  Wladimir Kiltschko weighed in at 240 pounds against Joshua, and 245 pounds vs Fury 'Kiltschko was in better condition for Joshua'.

                  Kiltschko has even went on record, and stated 'That he was in his best condition ever for Joshua'. Which I disagree with, but those statements highlight that he was in better condition for Joshua.

                  Silver Spear are you selectively ignoring this information? What you are saying, in part is nonsense 'Kiltschko was not inactive'.
                  That's what fury boys want to use to down play that fantastic win while trying to eliminate the fact that fury ran away from the rematch twice and wlad was going in and out of training camp prior before AJ's fight.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by boxinglife8 View Post
                    Dont tell me your a wilder fan
                    i am never wild, never mind wilder.

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      It was a close fight because barely any punches were thrown and there were maybe 2 punches in the entire fight, one from Wlad and one from Fury with any mean intentions.

                      I think Fury probably won 8 rounds but each one of those rounds could go the other way.

                      And Bellew is absolutely correct in stating that it was the dullest fight in heavyweight championship history and it was rightfully blasted by all sides back in 2015.
                      I well remember not being particularly excited during Fury vs Klit but I watched the highlights not that long ago and Fury put in some damn good work, when he went to work that is. Almost like watching highlights from a different fight. That was also a different Fury though.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP