Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney: Loma lost, no one at 135 needs to fight him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1PaperChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
    In other words your ***** ass is ducking Loma. Got it you *****.
    Spot on.

Big yikes for Haney

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    BS! People want to eliminate Loma completely because he lost to Teofimo

WEAK! Boxers and Boxing Fans of this ERA all want Easy Routes to greatness if possible

Loma still dangerous, still a Top P4P Figghter, still skilled enough to beat them all at 135 with a few adjustments.
    Last edited by sicko; 01-24-2021, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• The3
    replied
    Lomachenko need to go back down to 130 , But DAZN will put up the money for the return of Lomachenko to DAZN (both Loma and Crawford going to DAZN anyway when the TR contracts end)

Leave a comment:

• joseph5620
    replied
    Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
    "Requested the Franchise belt..." - another lie coming from you. He did not request zilch, it was purely on WBC.

And, unlike you, I can prove my point - https://tinyurl.com/y6nhcuok

https://www.boxingscene.com/sulaiman...ampion--152420

https://www.************.com/2019/11...franchise-tag/

Who's lying now? The only one lying is you when you claimed Lomachenko didn't give up his WBC belt. Ot maybe you're just too stupid to understand that's exactly what he did.

“Lomachenko is the WBC lightweight champion,” confirmed Sulaiman. “He won and petitioned for the Franchise designation. The Franchise is put above any champion in the lightweight category. So, Lomachenko is in fact champion with special attributes.

“We DO NOT ask fighters to become Franchise.

So there it is. The WBC doesn’t give the Franchise tag to special fighters without them or their promoters asking for them to be considered for it. Someone asked for it from Lomachenko’s team for him to be given the Franchise tag.

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied
    Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
    He and the rest of the LW elite will dismiss and avoid Lomachenko now that he is beltless.
    Sure, also we need to if Loma’s still going to fight at 135.

Leave a comment:

• NachoMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
    I disagree because the only lightweight to beat Loma is Teo. If Haney beats Loma then that puts him right behind Teo. If I were Haney I would be camping outside Loma’s house trying to make that fight.
    He and the rest of the LW elite will dismiss and avoid Lomachenko now that he is beltless.

Leave a comment:

• mick1303
    replied
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    If you need a "credible link" to know that Lomachenko gave up his WBC belt and requested the Franchise belt to avoid his mandatory(Haney) then you're a clueless moron. Look it up yourself you idiotic casual fan.
    "Requested the Franchise belt..." - another lie coming from you. He did not request zilch, it was purely on WBC.

And, unlike you, I can prove my point - https://tinyurl.com/y6nhcuok
    Last edited by mick1303; 01-24-2021, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rip Chudd
    replied
    Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense. It was a mandatory. If he didn't want to fight his mandatories then he never should have fought for the WBC title.

How was Haney going to earn it by beating the guy with the belt when that boxer wouldn't fight him?
    How does that not make sense? Haney hadn't fought anyone and was an up and coming fighter, Lopez is an established fighter and champion, of course you take that fight over Haney. Haney didn't even fight another guy for a vacant title, it was just handed to him. I like Haney, but what real fighter wants a title just handed to them? I've been in sports almost my entire life, I've never had a trophy or championship just handed to me, nor would I want it. You have to beat someone for it.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by South Champion View Post
    Haney said the debate of who the best fighter at 135 is narrowed down to only Haney, Teofimo, Tank, and Ryan Garcia.

Kellerman: "It's unclear who the best Lightweight in the world is, all 5 of you guys need to fight and sort that out-"

Haney: "All 4 of us. All 4 of us. Loma lost, Loma's out of it. It's all 4 of us...You can't be the best Lightweight in the world and you just lost, there's no way."
    - -Hoo Haney?

Leave a comment:

• RightJabLikeZab
    replied
    Fights Gamboa coming off a loss doe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X