Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney: Loma lost, no one at 135 needs to fight him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Haney has almost no self-awareness.

    There's an art to trash talking. Everything Haney has been saying as of late actually makes himself look worse than the person he's talking about.

    Comment


    • #32
      He is right about Loma.

      If Handy beats Loma now, he won't get credit for it. Boxing fans are so dishonest with this *****.

      Fighters are always criticised for beating a fighter who is coming off of a loss. People want to proof that they're not in decline.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        He is right about Loma.

        If Handy beats Loma now, he won't get credit for it. Boxing fans are so dishonest with this *****.

        Fighters are always criticised for beating a fighter who is coming off of a loss. People want to proof that they're not in decline.
        He'll get more credit than he got for his win over Gamboa.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          He is right about Loma.

          If Handy beats Loma now, he won't get credit for it. Boxing fans are so dishonest with this *****.

          Fighters are always criticised for beating a fighter who is coming off of a loss. People want to proof that they're not in decline.
          Then why fight Gamboa, then brag about how he "took less damage" than Tank did?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Haney has almost no self-awareness.

            There's an art to trash talking. Everything Haney has been saying as of late actually makes himself look worse than the person he's talking about.
            lmfao

            "I'm not fighting him, he's gay and I hate gay men"
            "how do you know he's gay"
            "i sucked his dick. What a **** he is!"

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              lmfao

              "I'm not fighting him, he's gay and I hate gay men"
              "how do you know he's gay"
              "i sucked his dick. What a **** he is!"

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                lmfao

                "I'm not fighting him, he's gay and I hate gay men"
                "how do you know he's gay"
                "i sucked his dick. What a **** he is!"
                Lmfao i died reading this **** because it's so damn true!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Lomachenko wipes his nuts with this kid. Haney is only better than Purse and y'all know I think purse is a strait up bum.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I should also make Note Linares has openly challenged both Haney and Purse.

                    Jorge Linares es un var?n!

                    Purse and Haney are punk batches.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                      I should also make Note Linares has openly challenged both Haney and Purse.

                      Jorge Linares es un var?n!

                      Purse and Haney are punk batches.
                      I had actually thought Haney/Garcia was happening until he fought Campbell. I'd love to see Haney/Linares, but I think Jorge is stuck in Japan right now due to Covid.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP