Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder Negotiating W/ Charles Martin.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wilder Negotiating W/ Charles Martin.

    Deontay Wilder Apparently In Talks with Charles Martin Regarding His return fight this year. Seen a couple sites running this story. TALKSPORT are one. Won't let me post link.

    Is this true or no?

  • #2
    Originally posted by GucciGod View Post
    Deontay Wilder Apparently In Talks with Charles Martin Regarding His return fight this year. Seen a couple sites running this story. TALKSPORT are one. Won't let me post link.

    Is this true or no?
    Not true. All they did was contact Martin's people to ask if they were interested, but they also contacted several other boxers.

    Comment


    • #3
      Sounds reasonable for wasnt it saying charles martin who sounds legit opp for wilder r fury. Then if win andy ruiz . that sounds right wilder knows ortiz vs wilder 3 wouldnt do whyte been ko yet ruiz hasnt so if ko ruiz would show that power n get momentum for aj collision cash out

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd like to see Wilder and Ruiz going at it for a chance at redemption.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Not true. All they did was contact Martin's people to ask if they were interested, but they also contacted several other boxers.
          Well this would show talks did take place ,so the answer is still yes and to many same sources and talks for it not to be not true .

          Martin is in the running ,there’s no one in Wilders camp denying it and no other fighter making headlines I believe Finkle hinted it as well . I also saw a video I forgot which one where someone in Martins camp said he was next for Wilder . That was the other week .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-22-2021, 03:16 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            It'll either be him or Luis Ortiz 5

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              It'll either be him or Luis Ortiz 5
              Fury and AJ don't want that smoke, who else is there for Deontay to fight?

              Comment


              • #8
                Deontay nearly died in his last fight, Martin is an acceptable comeback imo

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think ultimately both fighters will be allowed to continue on with their careers while that mess gets sorted out so yes hopefully Fury is able to go off and do Undisputed with AJ and Wilder can continue on with his career

                  Wilder sits as #1 by the WBC so he is in position for the shot at the Winner but likely after Usyk gets his WBO Mandatory Shot at the Undisputed Champ

                  So the Heavyweight Boxing World doesn't end after AJ vs Fury I and II it keeps going and you have Wilder, Usyk, Whyte, Joyce, Ortiz, Ruiz, Parker, Hrgovic, Hunter and others all wanting their shot. Not unless after Undisputed the winner retires! With Fury you just never know, Fury can just abruptly retire again if he wins the first fight against AJ he is that unpredictable

                  Can't hold the Heavyweight Division Hostage because of your "FEELINGS" Wilder! He is still going to draw big in America, a fight vs Fury again and especially against AJ are still huge fights and big Paydays. Neither fighter can sell much here in American without Wilder as their Dance Partner because he is the only America Heavyweight worth the Price of Admission at the moment Sadly

                  So Yeah Lets Go! They ALL need to fight yes including AJ vs Wilder still! All these fights make BIG money so why in the hell would you not make those fights. Wilder vs Ruiz would still do very very well despite them both losing their Last Fights so the show must go on!
                  Last edited by sicko; 01-22-2021, 06:33 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    I think ultimately both fighters will be allowed to continue on with their careers while that mess gets sorted out so yes hopefully Fury is able to go off and do Undisputed with AJ and Wilder can continue on with his career

                    Wilder sits as #1 by the WBC so he is in position for the shot at the Winner but likely after Usyk gets his WBO Mandatory Shot at the Undisputed Champ

                    So the Heavyweight Boxing World doesn't end after AJ vs Fury I and II it keeps going and you have Wilder, Usyk, Whyte, Joyce, Ortiz, Ruiz, Parker, Hrgovic, Hunter and others all wanting their shot. Not unless after Undisputed the winner retires! With Fury you just never know, Fury can just abruptly retire again if he wins the first fight against AJ he is that unpredictable

                    Can't hold the Heavyweight Division Hostage because of your "FEELINGS" Wilder! He is still going to draw big in America, a fight vs Fury again and especially against AJ are still huge fights and big Paydays. Neither fighter can sell much here in American without Wilder as their Dance Partner because he is the only America Heavyweight worth the Price of Admission at the moment Sadly

                    So Yeah Lets Go! They ALL need to fight yes including AJ vs Wilder still! All these fights make BIG money so why in the hell would you not make those fights. Wilder vs Ruiz would still do very very well despite them both losing their Last Fights so the show must go on!
                    Wilder isn't going s#!t even he brought flies, nobody wants to see him or Charles Martin or watch them fight except for hardcore fight fans. The both of them are not marketable because they failed on the biggest stage and a casual fan don't even truly know who they are.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP