Furys belt collection is getting silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Having too many belts in the division is bad but at least Fury beat long reigning champs for his world titles, not guys like Charles Martin

All those belts Fury has were won in big fights against top fighters
    No doubt. Not sh^tting on Tyson. Sh^tting on the state of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      2 ring world titles. 2 ring FOTY. That's legendary sh** tbf.

Don't know for sure but I'm guessing Ali is the only other HW to have achieved that.
      Green K buddy

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Meh. I wouldn't be surprised to see some shady cards if Fury dominates AJ to a decision. Need to knock the robot out.
        Lol, but I can't argue with this angle at all cuz I could easily see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          If i was Wilder, i'd want to win my title back in the ring against the man who took it off me, i wouldn't want to be handed a vacated title.

Wilder don't want that smoke tho.
          I couldn't have agreed with you more. However, have you heard? Bob Arum has said that Tyson Fury will not fight Deontay Wilder again under any circumstances. According to Bob that ship has sailed. Fury now wants a series of fights with AJ instead.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Meh. I wouldn't be surprised to see some shady cards if Fury dominates AJ to a decision. Need to knock the robot out.
            Agreed.

I hope Bob makes sure that's it's a fair fight. We all know that AJ is usually allowed to call his own breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I couldn't have agreed with you more. However, have you heard? Bob Arum has said that Tyson Fury will not fight Deontay Wilder again under any circumstances. According to Bob that ship has sailed. Fury now wants a series of fights with AJ instead.
              Can you blame him?

If someone called me a cheat without any evidence, i wouldn't want to give them a payday either.

Wilder only has himself to blame for this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                All those belts from just two fights.

How's he got 4 Ring Belts?
                2x Ring Champion. 2x Ring FOTY.

Comment

Agreed.

I hope Bob makes sure that's it's a fair fight. We all know that AJ is usually allowed to call his own breaks.
                  Idk that Bob cares about justice when there is more money in controversy & a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    2x Ring Champion. 2x Ring FOTY.
                    It's never been done before.

Comment

Can you blame him?

If someone called me a cheat without any evidence, i wouldn't want to give them a payday either.

Wilder only has himself to blame for this situation.
                      Fine, Tyson Fury can do whatever he wants. Let him fight Anthony Joshua. However, he shouldn't be allowed to take the WBC title with him without giving Deontay Wilder his trilogy bout first.

Comment

Working...
                      X