Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Loma Acted Like I Didn't Exist When I Was His Mandatory; Does He Deserve Shot Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: Loma Acted Like I Didn't Exist When I Was His Mandatory; Does He Deserve Shot Now?

Teofimo Lopez isn't the only WBC lightweight champion who isn't interested in fighting Vasiliy Lomachenko. Now that Devin Haney has leverage over Lomachenko, he doesn't want to fight the former three-division champion, either. Lomachenko is the WBC's number-one ranked contender in the lightweight division, but the WBC hasn't ordered Lopez, its franchise 135-pound champion, or Haney, its world lightweight champ, to fight the Ukrainian southpaw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shot @ what!?! LOL HAHA NO ONE WANTS YOUR FAKE TRINKET CLOWN

Comment

There were bigger fish to fry at the time.. and he's still a bigger draw. Whats wrong with today's fighters??

Comment

Lol dudes giving Loma the same energy he was giving them. Can't hate that. Loma going out bad especially after the "slow motion" angle.

Comment

I agree with Devin. Loma is coming off a loss. He needs to get a win and earn his shot. Back of the line

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
            There were bigger fish to fry at the time.. and he's still a bigger draw. Whats wrong with today's fighters??
            What bigger fish?

Comment

I completely agree with young Devin here....Lomachenko can go fight someone else and actually earn his shot at a title for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                What bigger fish?
                Luke Campbell and Teofimo were more established than Devin, man.

Comment

The only fighter there that can legitimately talk down on Loma is Teo

Comment

It's sad that Loma blatantly and flagrantly ducked Devin, yet Devin is the one that gets the backlash for it. Things that make you say hmmmmm.

Comment

Working...
                    X