Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: Loma Acted Like I Didn't Exist When I Was His Mandatory; Does He Deserve Shot Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't blame haney for not wanting to fight loma, however despite being a "champion " he is not in the position to be turning down big fights unless he is content fighting weak opposition

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What bigger fish?
      I think the young man was referring to Teofimo Lopez as the bigger fish. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just trying to help. See a lot of arguments break out in this place over nothing. Total different place to how it was 10-15 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
        Nobody is calling Haney out or running to get a fight with "jumbo nostrils" bc of his "sleep-inducing" style(see Gamboa fight) and bc of literally no existence of a fanbase. Haney has zero fan appeal and has no signature win to create any buzz. Dont blame any of the young guns or Loma for going after the bigger crowd pleasing fights!
        Didn't Lopez say that if his mando falls through he wants Haney? That's a call out right?

Comment

Originally posted by Necaxa96 View Post
          I don't blame haney for not wanting to fight loma, however despite being a "champion " he is not in the position to be turning down big fights unless he is content fighting weak opposition
          Excellent point. As someone else point out earlier : Lomachenko would be a signature win for these young guys who make clear they don't want to fight.

Comment

Haney's being stupid here.

First, if he could beat Loma it would be great for his career.

Second, who is available to fight next that is better than Loma.

Third, Loma didn't duck him, he fought Campbell for the WBC belt and Lopez was a megafight for even more belts.

Fourth, even if point three above wasn't true, two wrongs don't make a right. If he thinks Loma was a dick for ducking him then he will now be a dick himself? That will show everyone...

Comment

Devin rather fight Ryan. Devin aint doing ****, he ducking Loma and Teo.

Comment

Lomachenko homeless and living under a bridge is a bigger star than Haney is with that phony belt. Haney wants no part of that fight for a reason.

Comment

Slow your roll, young punk. What have you done for Loma to recognize you even now?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I agree with Devin. Loma is coming off a loss. He needs to get a win and earn his shot. Back of the line
                    Hopefully you said the same thing about Keith Thurman.

Comment

But Gamboa deserved a shot right? Amazes me how so called fans talk down good fights because they're scared to see their guy tested.Its meant to be about quality matches,not keeping your favourite safe..

Comment

Working...
                      X