Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao have gone through Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Pacquiao have gone through Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Does Pac beat Castillo, Corrales, Hernandez, etc at 130-135?

Does he beat Gatti, Judah, Baldomir, etc at 140-147?

Does he beat Marquez in 2009 at 146*?

Does he beat Oscar and Cotto at 154?

Does he beat 23yo Canelo at 152?

Does he beat Maidana in 2014?
    Yes, absolutely!
    47.50%
    No way! (explain)
    52.50%
    Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 01-22-2021, 08:56 AM.

No he gets beaten by quite a few because of the physical advantage they had over him, Mannys style cant beat some guys Floyd can beat simply because of their styles of fighting/

Comment

Pac would need a clause in every fight.
      May could sleepwalk through Pac's resume

Comment

absolutely YES! it will be like a walk in the park.

Comment

No. Pac is a pitbull trapped in a chihuahua body. He cant fight the same way Floyd had to in order to win some of those fights. Pac is an ATG if you ask me but he and Floyd have 2 totally different approaches to victory. Apples and oranges IMO

Comment

I think he definitely has a chance to go undefeated especially Prime Pac. Only ones who would give him probs IMO is Marquez (always will) and maybe Canelo (due to size). He would do a number on Zab Judah though.

Comment

If you saw any of the JMM v manny fights the. The answer to this is obviously no.

Comment

Of course not... GrandPac too small, too aggressive, has no control over Vegas boxing...

Can't even escape robberies...

Apodaca, Manfredy, Augustus, JLC, Corley, Judah, Berto and McGregor would beat GrandPac...

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
                  I think he definitely has a chance to go undefeated especially Prime Pac. Only ones who would give him probs IMO is Marquez (always will) and maybe Canelo (due to size). He would do a number on Zab Judah though.
                  A 20 lb bigger Cotto and a 25lb bigger Oscar are going to give him sht loads of problems you better believe that, so many gloss over the weight with these guys its just unreal, there is a reason Manny wanted nothing to do with Cotto at 154 even though he called him out but one caveat no CW no fight, I know why and so does Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    absolutely YES! it will be like a walk in the park.

Marquez says your lying

Comment

Working...
                    X