Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao have gone through Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Pacquiao get to chose and buy off the judges and ref? Make his opponents use pillow gloves? Does he get to be a weight bully? Does he fight them at the end of their respective careers like Mayweather did? Does he get to use PEDs?

If so, then yes, he should go undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post

It's 2021. Stop the Pac fanboy stuff.

Mayweather has no gift wins, but do I know Pac has been knocked out.
      hahahaha.. it's already 2021 but you still bringing up the k.oed pics from 2011? why eating your own shlt? say something you didn't even do first.

castillo,DLH etc.. even zab judah gave him a boxing lesson.

Comment

He couldn't beat Marquez without gifts. JMM should be 4-0-0 or 3-0-1 at worst against Pacquiao.

Comment

I've been a fan of both and a non-fan of both at different times. The way I see it is with Mayweather's defense being superior, even though Pac has a pretty good defense, Pac would be caught more and more often against some of the guys on Mayweather's resume and that could mean 1-2 losses if Pac was fighting all the guys Mayweather fought. Thats my take. I 100% respect both of their accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
            Marquez says your lying
            if u fight a guy 4x then there's a chance that u might get lucky.

Comment

floyd resume is so weak he didn't even fight a single prime opponent and most of them are in disadvantage before the fight even started (CW, glovesc size of ring, referee, judges, vegas). i think even amir khan can be undefeated if he has all that kind of advantages before the fight happen.

Comment

If he gets to cherrypick the way Floyd did absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I've been a fan of both and a non-fan of both at different times. The way I see it is with Mayweather's defense being superior, even though Pac has a pretty good defense, Pac would be caught more and more often against some of the guys on Mayweather's resume and that could mean 1-2 losses if Pac was fighting all the guys Mayweather fought. Thats my take. I 100% respect both of their accomplishments.
                  There's no one in Mayweather's resume that could KO Pacquiao. Besides Juicequez, Pacquiao was only stopped as a malnourished fighter, both times when he failed to make weight. A green canelo, shot mosley, Castillo and drained Corrales, Hatton, Fatquez, none of these guys are beating Pacquiao from 130-152. Only 154 Oscar and Cotto even have much of a chance of winning, let alone a stoppage.. Mayweather's resume sucks.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-22-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Floyd didn't go through his resume undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Floyd didn't go through his resume undefeated.
                      What you say doesnt matter, his official resume says undefeated and Mannys resume has 7 defeats, 10% of Mannys fights were loses and he got stopped multiple times, he couldnt even go through his own resume undefeated he has no chance going through Floyds without losing many times.

Comment

Working...
                      X