Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Pacquiao have gone through Mayweather's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
    May would lose on the scales alone just like Pac did twice failing to make 112 weight
    Once again, we are ASSUMING those midgets would be able to move up as Pac did.

IF those midgets were to move up, May puts them to sleep.

There is no one Pac fought that would trouble May.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Once again, we are ASSUMING those midgets would be able to move up as Pac did.

IF those midgets were to move up, May puts them to sleep.

There is no one Pac fought that would trouble May.
      So Pac goes to the midgets’ respective weight classes, drain himself and fight them in their weight territory while May makes these midgets move up to his weight class and weight bully them there just like that Japanese midget guy? Yeah I can see the difference.

You don’t just pit those fighters assuming they’re in the same weight in an imaginary world cause they’re not realistic. There are weight classes for a reason, and sometimes, WEIGHT is the boxers’ biggest enemy more that the opponent itself.

Comment

So Pac goes to the midgets’ respective weight classes, drain himself and fight them in their weight territory while May makes these midgets move up to his weight class and weight bully them there just like that Japanese midget guy? Yeah I can see the difference.

You don’t just pit those fighters assuming they’re in the same weight in an imaginary world cause they’re not realistic. There are weight classes for a reason, and sometimes, WEIGHT is the boxers’ biggest enemy more that the opponent itself.
        It's called ''hypothetical''

Comment

It's called ''hypothetical''
          Then let’s put your “hypothetical” into perspective.

You said Canelo and Cotto would kill Pac if he fought them at their weight with no ‘clauses’. What you fail to consider is the size and weight difference between them. So there goes your ‘hypothetical’. WEIGHT is still a factor.

What if Pac is the same size and weight as both those guys? That’s a better ‘hypothetical’ question.

Since you want to imagine Pac fighting them at their weightclasses, let’s imagine Floyd move down and fight those midgets at their weight too.

Comment

You said Canelo and Cotto would kill Pac if he fought them at their weight with no ‘clauses’. What you fail to consider is the size and weight difference between them. So there goes your ‘hypothetical’. WEIGHT is still a factor.

What if Pac is the same size and weight as both those guys? That’s a better ‘hypothetical’ question.

Since you want to imagine Pac fighting them at their weightclasses, let’s imagine Floyd move down and fight those midgets at their weight too.
            Pac would never fight DLH or Nelo or Cotto at Margarito weight.

All things being equal, May tramples everyone Pac fought.
            Last edited by BodyBagz; 01-24-2021, 01:45 AM.

Comment

• No but I also think neither Mayweather would go through pacquaio resume undeafeted aswell.

Comment

The thread is Manny going through Floyds resume thats a no he could not go through Floyd resume undefeated he couldnt even get through his own resume without 7 losses, Floyd would toy with every guy that beat him, thats what the topic is about.

Only a casual would start talking Mayweather at 112 lbs , be like saying Mike Tyson would get put to sleep in a round by GGG or Canelo at 160lbs , just dumb ass casual talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
                  No but I also think neither Mayweather would go through pacquaio resume undeafeted aswell.
                  Who on Pac's resume do you see beating May ?

Comment

Who on Pac's resume do you see beating May ?

The version of Cotto, Morales 1 Pacquaio faced if mayweather would have faced them I whole heartily believe they both would best mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
                      The version of Cotto, Morales 1 Pacquaio faced if mayweather would have faced them I whole heartily believe they both would best mayweather.
                      The version of Cotto that Pac beat was the WORST version.
                      May kills THAT version.

I love Morales as much as the next guy but he was limited AF !!!!!!!

May would toy with Erik, similar to how May toyed with JMM.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Margarito

Pac's resume is not that dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X