Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Jackson Marinez Is The Biggest ***** In Boxing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this mofo called champ to begin with. He lost 8 rd to 4 and he should keep his mouth shut!

Comment

Geez, Romero could one day be the sport's cash cow. Everybody seems to hate his ass already.

Comment

Marinez won that fight 10 rounds to 2, Romero is forever going to look like a clown in the eyes of most fans and Marinez moved on to a bigger fight with Commey, hope he's getting a good bag for that fight and would love to see him box Commey's ears off.

Comment

Lmao I know right..I wish he was actually really good because he’s so hate able already he would become a superstar so quick...a key recipe to success in boxing

Comment

The good news is this punk's mouth is bigger than his skills by far and will get schooled again. He doesnt have the IT factor to have his mouth take him up the money ladder. When he gets tagged hard, that dumb look on his face will be even funnier to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              Geez, Romero could one day be the sport's cash cow. Everybody seems to hate his ass already.
              Not happening. His skill set doesnt match his mouth. He was already schooled by an unknown and he gets trashed when his crude skills and power can't bail him out.

Comment

broner was unlikeable, but Romero takes the top. The guy is so ****ing annoying.
                Doubles down with his robbery win, ugly and unpolished boxing style, annoying punchface, annoying grunt whenever he throws punches and an annoying squeaky voice. Jesus, I cant stand this dude.

And yes, I lost some money betting on Marinez. lol

Comment

He may be a big B I T C H but

He whipped your ASS!

Comment

Pauldo will outbox Romero as long as he doesn’t get caught.

Comment

Romero is ****in whack! Marinez beat his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X