Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: After Fa, I'd Love The Opportunity To Face Joe Joyce

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker: After Fa, I'd Love The Opportunity To Face Joe Joyce

    Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker is looking for much bigger opportunities after facing his country rival, undefeated contender Junior Fa. Parker and Fa fought four times in the amateurs - with each man winning twice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

    Comment


    • #3
      You can fight Luiz Ortiz too.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker is looking for much bigger opportunities after facing his country rival, undefeated contender Junior Fa. Parker and Fa fought four times in the amateurs - with each man winning twice.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Joyce would be good option. Big and slow... over rated, with high profile.

        Comment


        • #5
          This dude is just waiting on his next WBO shot.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Joyce would be good option. Big and slow... over rated, with high profile.

            If anything Joyce is underrated

            Remember he was the bookies underdog in the Dubois fight

            Comment


            • #7
              I like and respect Parker... but he needs a good opponent. Any of the ones mentioned above is great.

              Comment


              • #8
                Word to the wise, Parker has just had his second double elbow surgery in the last 3 years, his body is held together with duct tape at this point, it's over.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I expected him to beat Fa fairly easily but he is clearly looking past him which can be a dangerous thing to do.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bain01D View Post
                    If anything Joyce is underrated

                    Remember he was the bookies underdog in the Dubois fight
                    Dubois and Joyce both over rated. Neither had fought a live opponent. Joyce is horrifically slow and still beat Dubois. Which says a lot

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP