Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mykquan Williams Drops Yeis Solano, Wins 10-Round UD In ShoBox' Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
    Same here haha. My son was watching with me and asked who won before the decision. I said it's probably a draw or told him it's tie since it's really little. "Yay everyone wins" he says
    Your son Rod Flanders?

Comment

lmao great ref performance haha.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Your son Rod Flanders?
        Lol he just turned 5. He's a very sweet boy but has his dad's temper so not exactly Flanders level of innocence going on.

Also it was odd but good they overturned all that nonsense in the 10th round.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mykquan Williams Drops Yeis Solano, Wins 10-Round UD In ShoBox' Main Event

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Mykquan Williams showed why he didn't hesitate to take what was supposed to be the toughest fight of his career Wednesday night. The 22-year-old Williams out-worked Yeis Solano, dropped the previously unbeaten Colombian southpaw in the eighth round and defeated him by unanimous decision in their televised 10-round junior welterweight fight at Mohegan Sun Arena. Judges Tom Carusone (97-92), Glenn Feldman (96-93) and Steve Weisfeld (96-93) all scored the diverse Williams the winner of a 10-round main event of a "ShoBox: The New Generation" doubleheader at Mohegan Sun Arena.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

The right guy won

Comment

Solano got jobbed a bit. And the 1st knockdown was their feet tangling. Williams is lucky twice now.

Comment

I started watching this a little while ago. William's is crap. Didn't finish.

Comment

Working...
                X