Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mykquan Williams Drops Yeis Solano, Wins 10-Round UD In ShoBox' Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Bout 75 minutes.
    Might not make it the whole way. Since my son was born, he wakes my ass up way too much lol

Comment

Let’s go!! Ready for the Leo-Fulton card on Saturday also

Comment

I am high AF , but I found that round entertaining ..

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          I am high AF , but I found that round entertaining ..
          Damn how far behind is my stream...gonna avoid this room

Comment

I had money on Aram, but I thought Nunez won. Can't be mad at a draw doe. It was close.

Comment

I had money on Aram, but I thought Nunez won. Can't be mad at a draw doe. It was close.
              Same here haha. My son was watching with me and asked who won before the decision. I said it's probably a draw or told him it's tie since it's really little. "Yay everyone wins" he says

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Same here haha. My son was watching with me and asked who won before the decision. I said it's probably a draw or told him it's tie since it's really little. "Yay everyone wins" he says
                LOL. Neither guy looked like "everyone won".

Aram didn't let his hands go enough. He was on top of Nunez decently for how quick Nunez was, but then he was just standing there not doing sh^t.

Comment

LOL. Neither guy looked like "everyone won".

Aram didn't let his hands go enough. He was on top of Nunez decently for how quick Nunez was, but then he was just standing there not doing sh^t.
                  Agreed. If I was objectively scoring it with no wager probably would give it to Nunez

Comment

solid fight

Comment

Didn’t catch the whole fight as mg son woke up, but Jesus Christ this ref was ****ing awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X