Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Inks Pact With Matchroom, Will Face Yildirim Feb. 27 On DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a mando fight in February. The hell are people complaining about?

If he was fighting Ydirm in May or September, complain all you want, hell, I'd join in.

As it is, STFU.

Comment

Another canelo **** fight. Go figure.

Comment

The face of boxing pile of sh💩t fights campaign continues. Not mad at him tho!!! 💰

Comment

doesnt excite me.

Comment

No thanks I'll catch the replay...but not going to waiste a Saturday night on this mismatch

Comment

Wasn’t Yildirim’s last fight a loss to Dirrell ages ago? How is he mandatory?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I mean the fight DOES suck, but you can't blame the fighter.

Often when I see mfers blame the fighter is when they fight garbage opponents & the garbage mandos. There is a trend that goes beyond the mando situation with cats like that.
                People losing their **** over Inoue fighting his mandatory next...

Comment

Wow

What a TERRIBLE fight smfh. Why even spend a full training camp for this? Boxing is so ridiculous sometimes.

Comment

Lol loving the "it's a mandatory" excuses...

Like he really is a "mandatory" .. how the flack can be be a mandatory when he lost his last fight? I think it's because the WBC have to play their part.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      People losing their **** over Inoue fighting his mandatory next...
                      Well I got dumb mfers on ignore so I see less dumb sh^t here than others do.

Hardly surprising doe. Cuz I do understand some people don't gaf or sometimes even know about all this ABC group politics mando bs so some folks are always gonna complain about it cuz the bottom line to some folks is it is a bs fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X