Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Wilder has 100% lost the case against Fury"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bob Arum: "Wilder has 100% lost the case against Fury"

    [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

  • #2
    Wilders court case had about as much legs as he did himself in the rematch.

    Comment


    • #3
      I cant lie Wilder messed himself up here..not sure why he did what he did but he damn sure did it..Maybe the covid can help help his care but he was silent to long

      Comment


      • #4
        If shelly really neglected paperwork well whole team took advantage of dude knew he wont to bright to read half the shhh themself.fury should fight aj n the winner fight usyk n that winner wilder let wilder go rule bridgerweight or fight usyk povetkin joyce hugh fury n maybe whyte only til get that match. Usyk cant handle heavyweight power joyce would be there to be hit n well wilder cant box but they hit like a ton of bricks so i see joyce losing similar to breazale hughie fury can built upon fury rivalry n hugie fury though has gotten better is still a ? .

        Comment


        • #5
          I dont know why people even wanna see a rubber match. Fury won the first and beat the **** out of him in the second. Wilder had a whole meltdown after the beating.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
            I dont know why people even wanna see a rubber match. Fury won the first and beat the **** out of him in the second. Wilder had a whole meltdown after the beating.
            I think people want to see what excuses Wilder come up with more then watch him fight at this point concerning Fury . He's set the bar so high only someone claiming aliens from outer space as the reason they lost could eclipse him ,it's that bad now .

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              I think people want to see what excuses Wilder come up with more then watch him fight at this point concerning Fury . He's set the bar so high only someone claiming aliens from outer space as the reason they lost could eclipse him ,it's that bad now .
              If he loses again he might end up like that one dude lewis fought that ended up crying during the fight.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                If he loses again he might end up like that one dude lewis fought that ended up crying during the fight.
                That guy is Oliver McCall he's still active . Wilder would mentally break well beforehand, this is a mental game and requires holding it together . McCall had issues but Wilder has difficulties distinguishing fantasy from reality which is far worse .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  That guy is Oliver McCall he's still active . Wilder would mentally break well beforehand, this is a mental game and requires holding it together . McCall had issues but Wilder has difficulties distinguishing fantasy from reality which is far worse .
                  I wonder what meltdown he will have when fury-joshua is announced.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                    I wonder what meltdown he will have when fury-joshua is announced.
                    I think it will just be more posturing, claiming everyone ducked him . Nothing new .

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP