Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Talk Facts: Arum Made A Offer To Both Thurman and Porter For Crawford!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    If either of them feel like it undervalues them then no. They should say they feel that way and walk away.

But neither of them are fighting Spence or Pacquiao so there are no other title fights for them which shows they just fighting for money which is fair enough.

But don't be complaining about Crawfords resume, the fights are there if Porter and Thurman want it. They don't.
    I would like to see Porter and Thurman come back with counter-offers. If 1 million is insulting then I'm curious to know what their asking price is.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
      Then they shouldn't be complaining about it, both porter and thurman have made videos complaining about the offer.

What to they hope to accomplish by making videos complaining talking about "you not gonna get me on a discount but you arent going to have to pay full price either".

and no shit they aint gonna make moves off what I say, This is a topic so we can discuss so you can stop all that "they not gonna do it to please boxingscene memebers" no ****, this is a topic we can discusss no one realistically expect boxers to make decisions off of our talking points on a damn forum.
      I would like to see them make counter-offers now that they have complained publicly about the initial offers.

Comment

$1 million offer shows that Arum doesn't actually want those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
          I'm not following anybody around, just happened to come into this thread. You got like some weirdo thing going on over there, like you for real don't know anything about this sport. What are you even doing here, looking for validation?
          You're definitely following me. You're a fraud. "I fought out of PAL...no cops there"...no cops in Police Athletic League. Lol. You don't realize how stupid of a comment that is. You have to have trained in a PAL to know just how stupid you look. You exposed yourself as a liar and a fraud. But now you're not backing down from your lie due to pride. Just going to go with it. F.ck it right? Nobody will notice.You are telling a law enforcement officer, who went to PAL as a minor, and volunteered as a LEO, that there are no cops in the Police Athletic League. A damn NYPD officer put me and my friend on to it, where he and coworkers participated. It's a program ran by police, with volunteer police in it. They wear civilian gym clothes btw, idiot. "Not one cop in PAL doe". You're not even trolling either. You're actually trying to win an argument about something you know nothing of.

Sh.t I know enough about boxing that I know your full sh.t and your just here to argue like a p.ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            You're definitely following me. You're a fraud. "I fought out of PAL...no cops there"...no cops in Police Athletic League. Lol. You don't realize how stupid of a comment that is. You have to have trained in a PAL to know just how stupid you look. You exposed yourself as a liar and a fraud. But now you're not backing down from your lie due to pride. Just going to go with it. F.ck it right? Nobody will notice.You are telling a law enforcement officer, who went to PAL as a minor, and volunteered as a LEO, that there are no cops in the Police Athletic League. A damn NYPD officer put me and my friend on to it, where he and coworkers participated. It's a program ran by police, with volunteer police in it. They wear civilian gym clothes btw, idiot. "Not one cop in PAL doe". You're not even trolling either. You're actually trying to win an argument about something you know nothing of.

Sh.t I know enough about boxing that I know your full sh.t and your just here to argue like a p.ssy.
            New York isn't every fcuking state in America. Do you realize that shetstain?

You're literally insane. Wow, this is fcuked up to witness. These forums have turned into literal raving lunatics.

Hey man, I can't do this. I can't talk to people like you. You have yourself a good day and stuff. TAKE CARE.

Comment

bob arum asked why al haymon cant make that fight...
              well?

Comment

im not sure what this post is really trying to say or what this guy is trying to prove...bottom line is we know bob cant afford either fight....why cant bob just come out and say that? you want thurman and porter to come out and say things...why cant bob admit what every sharp fan knows...bob cant afford either of them

Comment

Is that right that Spence gave Porter 2 million for their fight? And I'm interested in unprovable back end billions.

Comment

New York isn't every fcuking state in America. Do you realize that shetstain?

You're literally insane. Wow, this is fcuked up to witness. These forums have turned into literal raving lunatics.

Hey man, I can't do this. I can't talk to people like you. You have yourself a good day and stuff. TAKE CARE.
                    Yes, go on with your dumb lies.

In my state it's DIFFERENT. There are no police volunteers in our Police Athletic League - War Room, who knew nothing about PAL before it was mentioned to him by me.

TAKE CARE

Lying ass b.tch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Yes, go on with your dumb lies.

In my state it's DIFFERENT. There are no police volunteers in our Police Athletic League - War Room, who knew nothing about PAL before it was mentioned to him by me.

TAKE CARE

Lying ass b.tch.
                      Why you so upset you wannabe pig?

The world don't revolve around your little itty bitty teeny weeny short d1ck experience.

It's like I'm talkin about your mom. I fought in a PAL and trained out of a PAL, never saw no pigs you psycho. Loads of thugs and drug dealers though.

Boxing since you were 12 but dksab lmao. I think you dksapal either lol.

Well this happens here in my experience so it happens everywhere and I won't believe for a second it's different anywhere else but where I'm from because my lil peabrain just ain't big enough to image something that big.

You're not even a cop and you acting like you're Ronald McCopmaster rofl. You're like the weirdest person I've ever met online.

Comment

When did he offer Thurman a million for Crawford fight? Never heard of that before. I know Porter said he was offered that amount. And why is Arum offering anything when he said previous that his son in law would be handling Crawford from now on?

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                          bob arum asked why al haymon cant make that fight...
                          well?
                          I don't get that neither. Haymon like Hearn does can invest in his guys and bring the fight over to PBC.

Comment

Why you so upset you wannabe pig?

The world don't revolve around your little itty bitty teeny weeny short d1ck experience.

It's like I'm talkin about your mom. I fought in a PAL and trained out of a PAL, never saw no pigs you psycho. Loads of thugs and drug dealers though.

Boxing since you were 12 but dksab lmao. I think you dksapal either lol.

Well this happens here in my experience so it happens everywhere and I won't believe for a second it's different anywhere else but where I'm from because my lil peabrain just ain't big enough to image something that big.

You're not even a cop and you acting like you're Ronald McCopmaster rofl. You're like the weirdest person I've ever met online.
                            I thought you were done?

Tell me more about this PAL you trained out of. Your posts smell of lies and it's just funny to me how you keep mentioning little things that expose your lies even further. At what age did you begin? At what age did you stop? What were the ages of these "thugs and drug dealers"?

Umm actually i'm not a wannabe pig. I'm actually a Sheriff's Deputy and I make more money than you for sure. You come off as a bum who just scrapes by, I can tell by your vocabulary. Even at NYDOC, you train with NYPD, academy is with NYPD, you have arresting powers, and can legally carry a concealed firearm in NYC.

But it seems like you're clueless about just about everything else so i'm not sure why i'm telling you all of this. You will just argue against it like a clueless street thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                              I don’t get that neither. Haymon like Hearn does can invest in his guys and bring the fight over to PBC.
                              Arum trying to shift the finical burden to Haymon by lowballing Porter. Arum knows Porter will not accept that low ball offer and the only remedy Porter has if he truly wants that Crawford fight is to exercise his right as mandatory and pursue the purse bid. Bob Arum will make a low bid for that purse bid and if he wins great he gets his way by getting porter for cheap and if Haymon wins great he still wins because of the way the split is on purse bid the champion i.e. Crawford will get the lionshare* (75% to crawford, 25% to Porter). So arum is playing the cards he has.

* https://i.imgur.com/kXU5vTw.png
                              Last edited by TheBoxGod; 01-21-2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
                                Arum trying to shift the finical burden to Haymon by lowballing Porter. Arum knows Porter will not accept that low ball offer and the only remedy Porter has if he truly wants that Crawford fight is to exercise his right as mandatory and pursue the purse bid. Bob Arum will make a low bid for that purse bid and if he wins great he gets his way by getting porter for cheap and if Haymon wins great he still wins because of the way the split is on purse bid the champion i.e. Crawford will get the lionshare* (75% to crawford, 25% to Porter). So arum is playing the cards he has.

* https://i.imgur.com/kXU5vTw.png
                                Of course he doesn't want to take another loss, he said that many times. Hence why PBC/Haymon should take it to their side.

Bud would need a KO and I doubt he would get that over Porter, get that belt off Bud and you control the whole 147.

Comment

Working...
                                X