Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2021 masterthread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think the fights should be determined week prior and set to go rather than having discussions about it on the week of. One person should be in charge of listing them fights.

I mean it’s like more legit that way. Once we start having back and forths regarding which fights to list and what not, it starts to feel like some backyard flag football or something. Hey should we list this fight?
    Noooo that one is too hard .. let’s go with something easier haha

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      I just think the fights should be determined week prior and set to go rather than having discussions about it on the week of. One person should be in charge of listing them fights.

I mean it’s like more legit that way. Once we start having back and forths regarding which fights to list and what not, it starts to feel like some backyard flag football or something. Hey should we list this fight?
      I hear ya... plan is to schedule ahead for each month from maybe a week or so before the end of the previous month so I'll be aiming to have next months schedule listed within the next few days. I was only really planning on Leo vs Fulton this week but cos it's been such a quiet month I'm quite happy to give this due consideration. That said since COVID has been with us inevitably there's gonna be more cancellations or re-arrangements than usual so I think we gotta have some flexibility over the schedule... consider late replacements or substitutions or whatever.

You got an opinion on this fight or you just making more of a general observation?

Comment

are we not doing the leo fulton fights or ?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          It's up now man, just waiting for the mods to sticky it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            It's up now man, just waiting for the mods to sticky it. Woulda put it up this a.m but I wanted a second opinion on the undercard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              I hear ya... plan is to schedule ahead for each month from maybe a week or so before the end of the previous month so I'll be aiming to have next months schedule listed within the next few days. I was only really planning on Leo vs Fulton this week but cos it's been such a quiet month I'm quite happy to give this due consideration. That said since COVID has been with us inevitably there's gonna be more cancellations or re-arrangements than usual so I think we gotta have some flexibility over the schedule... consider late replacements or substitutions or whatever.

You got an opinion on this fight or you just making more of a general observation?
              Yea this league could use a small team to run it because you have too much on the plate.

One person should be in charge of coming up with fights and nobody could question it.

Just minor things to elevate this league bruh. Im just excited for the new season!

Comment

I have a feeling that 2021 will be the best, closest and funniest yet.
                Good luck to all. Hopefully we get a good list of players before the end of February. If you start in March, you gotta catch up quick.
                This year is based on skill, fights picked and definitely players.
                Don't be afraid to ask if there are fights you wanna play that we don't mention fellas. Once it picks up, we may overlook certain fights that are worthy of being a Pick Em. Speak your mind on here, thats what it's about.
                We are human and more minds help!

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  I have a feeling that 2021 will be the best, closest and funniest yet.
                  Good luck to all. Hopefully we get a good list of players before the end of February. If you start in March, you gotta catch up quick.
                  This year is based on skill, fights picked and definitely players.
                  Don't be afraid to ask if there are fights you wanna play that we don't mention fellas. Once it picks up, we may overlook certain fights that are worthy of being a Pick Em. Speak your mind on here, thats what it's about.
                  We are human and more minds help!
                  Well done on the good work NC.
                  Much appreciated for helping run the pikem.
                  Its alot of fun and the guys that play all seem to be good dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Well done on the good work NC.
                    Much appreciated for helping run the pikem.
                    Its alot of fun and the guys that play all seem to be good dudes.
                    Thats what it is all about! Peace be with you bro

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Have you given up already knowing you cannot come close to competing with the BLASTER1?

Comment

Working...
                      X