Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ioka: Tattoos Have Nothing To Do With Boxing, I Hope To Chip Away At JBC Rule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    Your sentiment screams of ignorance of someone not travelled and uncaring of another country’s culture. I’d expect it from someone that’s never left their own backyard.

I don’t agree with the rule however it doesn’t make it “stupid.”
    Its a stupid rule just like your response. Kamikaze lover.

And I own a 3/4 of a million dollar home, I dont mind spending the rest of my time in my backyard, especially after the lap pool is done.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
      Trust me. Ioka's tattoo is quite far from the gang-type tattoos in Japan.

He's got a western type lion.

Japan lion tattoo looks like a dragon.
      That sounds more like a Foo Dog

Comment

They should keep the rule. I like that there are places where traditional attitudes and standards are maintained.

As opposed to the rest of the more "liberal" world that has turned into a mess.

Comment

Japan is a crazy culture

Comment

'And I own a 3/4 of a million dollar home, I dont mind spending the rest of my time in my backyard, especially after the lap pool is done.'

In the UK (& probably also Ireland), we'd say 'Bully for you'

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Its a stupid rule just like your response. Kamikaze lover.

And I own a 3/4 of a million dollar home, I dont mind spending the rest of my time in my backyard, especially after the lap pool is done.
              I don’t remember asking what the value of your home is. Does the value of your home somehow make you more cultured than the average person? Since you brought up the topic, 3/4 million dollar home in Southern CA is an average shanty. Lol trying to impress me with a dollar value of insignificance in CA.

That literally has to be the absolute most ignorant response I’ve ever received.
              Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 01-08-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X