Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelo Leo v Stephen Fulton, Who you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Leo v Stephen Fulton, Who you got?

I messed up my first post so hopefully I can correct my error in part 2.

Good upcoming fight.

Talk about it here.

Anonymous voting incase any PICKEM warriors want to keep their cards close to their vest.

Who you got? I was going to do the 9 votes for all decision types but eff it let's do the clean 5 route instead.

Let's go.

Oh and I got Leo by close decision and going to hit him hard on the books as an almost 2/1 dog at the moment.
    Leo Decision (UD, SD, MD)
    50.00%
    Leo KO/TKO
    25.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Fulton Decision (UD, SD, MD)
    25.00%
    Fulton KO/TKO
    0.00%
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 01-06-2021, 07:48 AM.

I know this isn't about Floyd's hair transplants but I thought we talked about boxing here...

Comment

NSB I am dissapoint

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        NSB I am dissapoint
        Ugh..... I wanna go with Leo

Comment

This is gonna be a great 50/50 fight. I'm picking Fulton think he's got more tools and has the better boxing skills and the dog to brawl it out when necessary and he better cause Leo is gonna be relentless. Really could go either way, excited for this one.

Comment

Really good fight. I think Fulton pulls it off as he lands the cleaner shots and steals some close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Ugh..... I wanna go with Leo
              Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
              This is gonna be a great 50/50 fight. I'm picking Fulton think he's got more tools and has the better boxing skills and the dog to brawl it out when necessary and he better cause Leo is gonna be relentless. Really could go either way, excited for this one.
              Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Really good fight. I think Fulton pulls it off as he lands the cleaner shots and steals some close rounds.
              Thanks fellas keep it coming. Still weird to me seeing 2021 in date codes...

Comment

i like fulton by decision....but yeah like others have mentioned leo will bring relentless pressure....some skilled guys have folded when a good pressure guy gets in front of em

Comment

Leo down from +195 to around +145-65 now as fight week approaches. No fights this weekend though other than Takuma Inoue but not seeing any odds yet

Comment

Getting even closer to pure PICKEM odds now

Comment

Working...
                    X