Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelo Leo v Stephen Fulton, Who you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chump bump

Comment

Both are good fighters, but watching their fights to make a prediction is a pain. This is the first I've heard of them so there's some catching up to do. Any specific fights that you'd recommend that might be relevant (helpful) to this match up.

Watched Leo vs Juarez, Fulton vs Avelar so far, no reason for this other than they were easy to find

Comment

Originally posted by juanpunchman View Post
        Both are good fighters, but watching their fights to make a prediction is a pain. This is the first I've heard of them so there's some catching up to do. Any specific fights that you'd recommend that might be relevant (helpful) to this match up.

Watched Leo vs Juarez, Fulton vs Avelar so far, no reason for this other than they were easy to find
        Leo's last fight agasint Tremaine Williams was against a pure boxer so would be a similar style clash.

+120 Leo -163 Fulton currently on my offshore book with high margins..

Comment

Great 50/50 fight. Looking forward to it. I'm thinking Leo right now, but that might change before fight night...

Comment

No movement or news, just bumping cause drunk and have no shame

Comment

Fight week lets go

Comment

i dont know either and looking at some highlights briefly i think fultons boxing should win him the decision, Leo seems like a typical rugged not much defense brawler.

Comment

Angelo Leo. Fulton has a tendency to drop his guard when he launches jabs, opening himself for a counter left hand and Leo's best punch is just that. Add the fact the Fulton doesn't like pressure and freezes up when under attack benefits Leo. Cool Boy Steph could catch and shoot and counter on the inside but those are just in spurts, he can't and won't be able to maintain that for too long and look to clinch, at which point it puts the game back in Leo's hands because of his love for inside fighting.

I think Leo will struggle in the first few rounds and then begin slowing Fulton down as he works his body. Fulton won't be able to utilize his legs as much because of the body attacks he will endure and end up getting broken down.

Leo via decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    Angelo Leo. Fulton has a tendency to drop his guard when he launches jabs, opening himself for a counter left hand and Leo's best punch is just that. Add the fact the Fulton doesn't like pressure and freezes up when under attack benefits Leo. Cool Boy Steph could catch and shoot and counter on the inside but those are just in spurts, he can't and won't be able to maintain that for too long and look to clinch, at which point it puts the game back in Leo's hands because of his love for inside fighting.

I think Leo will struggle in the first few rounds and then begin slowing Fulton down as he works his body. Fulton won't be able to utilize his legs as much because of the body attacks he will endure and end up getting broken down.

Leo via decision.
                    This is kind of how I saw it but broken down better. Also I remember Arnie was winning some rounds vs Fulton and Khegai is a pretty basic pressure fighter compared to Leo. He was loading up too much looking for a big shots rather than combinations.

Comment

No more major betting movement but might see a push either way this evening through tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X