Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Ryan Garcia Capable of Beating All of The Best Guys Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tankdestroyer
    replied
    Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Don't know, but this kid gives me a Chavez jr vibes. Time will tell, but I hope he progresses and give us some memorable fights.
    surprised you didn't say Adrien Broner? I mean, that's who's nutsax I remember your chin being on constantly...even after he got his arse beat by maidana

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Yeah no more of this “he’s not ready yet” rubbish. Championship fights from here on out

Leave a comment:

• Verus
    replied
    Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Don't know, but this kid gives me a Chavez jr vibes. Time will tell, but I hope he progresses and give us some memorable fights.
    Ryan Garcia still has work to do, but unlike Chavez Jr., he is not lazy. By all accounts, Ryan does work hard in the gym and stays in shape. Chavez Jr. got all the breaks and the big bucks because of his father's name. That he wants to fight the best is a good sign, but Eddie Reynoso knows that Ryan needs to improve his defense. We shall see how this all works out.

Leave a comment:

• PredatorStyle
    replied
    Pretty much agree with all that

Leave a comment:

• crisantonio917
    replied
    Ricky must be on the sauce again...

Leave a comment:

• megas30
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BLASTER1
    replied
    Congrats to Luke for taking on the best and giving fans some quality fights.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Ryan Garcia Capable of Beating All of The Best Guys Now

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton was very impressed with Saturday's performance by Ryan Garcia (21-0, 18 KOs). The 22-year-old rising lightweight knocked out 2012 Olympic gold medal winner Luke Campbell in seven rounds to capture the WBC's interim-world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X