Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell on Ryan Garcia: That Was Hardest Shot I Was Ever Hit With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sctrojan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
    Campbell didn't capitalize on the kd he inflicted. I wonder how he can have been a gold medalist...he totally lacks strategy.

Garcia is good, but not the best at his weight for now.
    Probably because he sensed Garcia wasnt hurt enough to the point were he could just go for broke. He was boxing Garcia pretty well to that point and just like Sergio mentioned it was smart for him to take his time and catch him again deeper into their chess match. Luke had already fought 2 world class opponents and is an Olympic gold medalist so I'm certain he knew what he had in front of him,hurt or not. One left hook and its game over.

Leave a comment:

• kidbazooka1
    replied
    Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
    Campbell didn't capitalize on the kd he inflicted. I wonder how he can have been a gold medalist...he totally lacks strategy.

He is good and not primed yet only Teo beats him at LW right now and that’s no knock Teo is a special fighter.

Leave a comment:

• Tecnoworld
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IRONCHINHAGLER
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    So u think he has a real shot against Tank?
    would be a great matchup and best opponents each has ever faced. Davis chin hasnít really been tested by a power puncher...but would favor Davis bc of his better defense and more compact power punches....Garcia loops his left too much and stands too straight up and down.

Leave a comment:

• Patsfan bri
    replied
    It sure seemed like Luke was going to quit in the 5th. When you turn your back and walk away , the red has every right to stop a fight. He is lucky the red didnít stop it. Of the ref would have stopped it , this board would be lighting up again with another Brit who quit.

Leave a comment:

• Clegg
    replied
    Thinking back to Brandon Rios vs Abril, I remember Abril kept that high right hand to nullify Rios' left hook and it worked all night. Campbell tried the same here and even though it mostly worked (apart from the round when he got caught and saved by the bell) Garcia showed if you stop his money shot he'll just hit you to the body instead. I see people saying Ryan should've noticed the shot was there earlier, but this was a good experience for him, he'll learn and make that adjustment quicker next time

Leave a comment:

• Songbird
    replied
    soft target, that shot was slung from mars, no excuse for not blocking/deflecting it

Leave a comment:

• youbeight
    replied
    Tank folds Garcia around 9 rounds.

Leave a comment:

• Tatabanya
    replied
    Campbell had done well vs Linares and Loma, but many people were buying too much into those fights. He's a level below the top.

Therefore, good job by Garcia but let's not get overly confident on him. He does have flaws, and someone like Tank or Lopez would capitalize on them in a matter of rounds.

Leave a comment:

• kidbazooka1
    replied
    That was a brutal bodyshot no one besides Teo can handle Ryan at LW

Leave a comment:

Working...
X