Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: If Ryan Garcia Beats Luke Campbell, Haney-Garcia Has To Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: If Ryan Garcia Beats Luke Campbell, Haney-Garcia Has To Happen Next

SAN ANTONIO Eddie Hearn hopes Luke Campbell pulls off what would be considered a mild upset Saturday night. Campbell's promoter is well aware, of course, that his partners at DAZN want Ryan Garcia to conquer Campbell. A Garcia win would set up an appealing showdown with Devin Haney, who also is promoted by Hearn's Matchroom Boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m down for that.

Comment

If Garcia wins is Haney finally going to fight a live body? And if Garcia wins does he get to take the imaginary belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        If Garcia wins is Haney finally going to fight a live body? And if Garcia wins does he get to take the imaginary belt?
        You just pointed out the very odd circumstances that an otherwise excellent matchup could happen. Well done, hadn’t thought of it that way.
        Good matchup though, I hope it happens

Comment

Haney fighting an actual top 10 fighter would be a refreshing start.

Good fight though, Instagram champion v Twitter call out champion.

Comment

I don’t care how Garcia looks vs Campbell, Haney beats him in a 10 rounds to 2 kind of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              You’ve just opened up my eyes, And tied my brain In a KNOT, all at once!!!

How TF Did you do that? Lmao
              Well said by you sir. Brilliant post.

Comment

No one checking for Haney.. tell that clown to fight one credible opponent

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
                  You’ve just opened up my eyes, And tied my brain In a KNOT, all at once!!!

How TF Did you do that? Lmao
                  Well said by you sir. Brilliant post.
                  (Takes a bow)....thank ya kind sir and Happy New Years!

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    You just pointed out the very odd circumstances that an otherwise excellent matchup could happen. Well done, hadn’t thought of it that way.
                    Good matchup though, I hope it happens
                    Happy New Years!

Comment

Working...
                    X