Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Spence Looking For Money With Canelo, No Intention of Fighting Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by labash View Post
    Spencer ready to fight Dangerous canelo of all people n u call it duck?? Bradley is Oxy-moron at d least
    I can understand where Bradley is coming from.

Spence could make an excuse "Oh I went for glory instead of fighting the best in my division".

Kinda reminds of when Mikey went for glory instead of fighting Loma.

But the fact is, ZERO people gave him credit for even doing that.

Spence doing the Mikey move i see

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
      I can understand where Bradley is coming from.

Spence could make an excuse "Oh I went for glory instead of fighting the best in my division".

Kinda reminds of when Mikey went for glory instead of fighting Loma.

But the fact is, ZERO people gave him credit for even doing that.

Spence doing the Mikey move i see
      Why doesn't Crawford go for the glory by accepting 60-40 so the fight can get made?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Why doesn't Crawford go for the glory by accepting 60-40 so the fight can get made?
        Numbers thrown around from each side but no contracts are being offered.

Comment

Why should Spence wait for Crawford if he has a damn good opportunity playing the B side to Canelo?
          Its obvious he has no problem with that scenario but Crawford does. Spence already cleaned up the division. Let Crawford reclean it again.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Why should Spence wait for Crawford if he has a damn good opportunity playing the B side to Canelo?
            Its obvious he has no problem with that scenario but Crawford does. Spence already cleaned up the division. Let Crawford reclean it again.
            No way Spence moves up 3 divisions to Caneloís weight division. I canít see Spence at 168 ever

Comment

I am aware that Bradley is a company man and will try to say what's best for the company but he could have a point here as Spence is really not mentioning Crawford as a potential opponent at all. But maybe Spence is trying to have the upper hand during negotiations, that's why he's being a hard ass. We shall see, but I agree we should keep demanding the fight and not pay attention to any other fight these 2 are involved in unless it's really Canelo or something until they fight each other.
              Last edited by Dip_Slide; 12-29-2020, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Tim bradley. Everyone in boxing is looking for money idiot. Even yourself, you got gifted 3 un earned shots at manny pacquiao and you became a millionaire thanks to him. Terrence crawford has beaten nobody, his records is full of unknowns and washed up over the hills fighters. Compare errol spence last 3 opponents to crawford last 3 opponents and that should tell you who is the A side

Comment

Headmothy Buttley still affect by that Provodnikov ass whooppin to say something dumb like this 🥊

Comment

People are so upset about Bradley saying his opinion which DISAGREES with their own internal narrative...they don't even consider it.

No fighter avoids a PPV showdown with a divisional rival to instead move up 3 weight classes for an ass whooping. Thats just ducking on Errald part

And its plain to see...

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      Numbers thrown around from each side but no contracts are being offered.
                      Why send a contract or engage further when Crawford explicitly says give me 60-40 or no fight. Then when Spence says hey we can do it at 60-40 my way but his promoter needs to talk to my manager and stop lying about what heís doing to make the fight, Crawford responds see I told yíall itís not me.

You donít send contracts in those situations. Itís a waste of effort.

Comment

Working...
                      X