Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ward came back to fight Canelo who would win????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ward came back to fight Canelo who would win????

Two undefeated and potentially hall of fame fighters. What if Ward came out of retirement and fought Canelo at 175lb or a catch weight of 170lb.

Who would win ?

Be honest canelo is P4P, but he has a problem with slick boxers. Their has no mentions of him fighting Booboo yet and we all know why.

At this stage, Canelo for sure. I am not sure that prime Ward beats Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      Two undefeated and potentially hall of fame fighters. What if Ward came out of retirement and fought Canelo at 175lb or a catch weight of 170lb.

Who would win ?

Be honest canelo is P4P, but he has a problem with slick boxers. Their has no mentions of him fighting Booboo yet and we all know why.
      im not some big canelo fanboy...but im a fan...mildly...he has won my respect over time....so let me explain something

im from, and still live in, the state of rhode island...where boo boo is from....and let me tell you...were small..i can get anywhere in my state in 45 minutes at the latest....so when someone from here makes it or does something we get behind them....ive known about boo boo since he was a kid....and have followed his career

if canelo doesnt mention him its his own fault....hes done nothing to get anyones attention...at all..and hes had plenty of time...hes no kid or pup anymore....hes wasted his career and tbh he isnt all that bright...i thought his father was at least smarter than him but its apparent he isnt too bright either...either that or this career hes had is ok with him...hes made some good money no doubt....he can eat well....hell be fine....but his career is a waste....

when boo boo signed with DAZN even the guys that used to hate on him started championing his cause "oh finally well get to see him in meaningful fights"...and here we are...still nothing meaningful....NOTHING....still not landing big fights....

he HAD canelo and golovking sitting right there on the same app/network...and still NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! in fact it was so bad they had to call charlos name and tell everyone how they offered charlo money to come over to another network(even though its known charlo already works with one of the most powerful brokers in boxing and works on fox/showtime) so they could downplay the fact that they cant even land anything meaningful on DAZN....and still nothing good on the horizon as of now

canelo can pick and choose what he wants to do....hes at that stage...hes earned it...canelo is a top boss in the sport....to get him to notice you have to have or do something that he feels will add to his resume/career

holding one strap at 160 is not it...canelo has done that

its all on boo boo

Comment

Boo Boo has done nothing lately to claim a fight with Canelo. Dude is wasting his prime fighting nobody's. He should secure a fight with BJS and if he beats him...i believe he will then he can start thinking about a fight with Canelo.

Comment

Ward bullies canelo at smw

Comment

Who T F is boo boo?

Comment

Ward coming back now vs canelo would be a loss yet prime ward before retirement would be way to slick for canelo n canelo would lose. Honestly if canelo wasnt the $ man hed have 2 more losses on record lara and first ggg fight. Canelo struggles most if your slick n skilled ( mayweather lara) especially at this point knowing canelo knee situation thats some where n tear on the knees to chase person around and miss most your punches while doing so.

Comment

Bro He's 36yo and been inactive for 3years...

Meanwhile Canelo is in his prime...
                Last edited by ANELExTriHard; 12-20-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  At this stage, Canelo for sure. I am not sure that prime Ward beats Canelo.
                  Wow !!!! Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                    Who T F is boo boo?
                    Andrade...... undefeated champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X