Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Golovkin Punishes Szeremeta, Drops Him Four Times in TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songbird
    replied
    Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i hate to bash golovkin
    almost as much as i hate beer and vodka, really hate both of them

Leave a comment:

• Winky-Wright
    replied
    Punish that nurse assistant triple G, like you punished the personal trainer and part time soccor teacher Steve Rolls. Got to fight at least a Walmart security guard next.

Leave a comment:

• Curt Henning
    replied
    Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    LMAO... Wait boxingscene Who did he beat? Now GGG is the same ole G.

Once again Golovkin fights the level of competition he rose to fame with and he is a brutal killer. Put him in with a good fighter and he gets old over night.

That’s what you call media protection.
    i hate to bash golovkin...because i think hes a very good fighter ...but this

new trainer...new nutrionist/strength coach or whatever...and now these guys are gonna act like he somehow is something/someone new....kamils resume is straight trash...only recognizable name is a severely faded kassim ouma....

the minute canelo were to beat him again...or he were to fight charlo or andrade ...or chenko...it would all change "this is an old version of golovkin..prime golovkin would have whooped him".....

im sorry..i was just never impressed with him beating the wades, rolls, curtis stevens etc of the world....curtis stevens is a guy who had lost to legit D level club guys like brinkley and primera........he built his whole rep beating guys like he beat last night

the media never said "when your resume was terrible and he was calling to fight you how come you never looked at lara as an opponent...he would have been the best name on your resume at the time".....the media never said "hey how come when ward contacted you said no and never really considered it...there was no guarantee of a canelo fight and you didnt get that fight still for quite some time after ward contacted you".......the media was complicit...when they fall in love with a guy thats what they do......especially the boxing media...they wont ask the tough questions......andre ward was right when he said "if you flip flopped our careers/resume the media would have killed me for what he did".....

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    The guy he was fighting was below D level.

Leave a comment:

• Boricua181
    replied
    Boricua181

Although GGs opponent is unknown to us it doesn't mean that he was an unqualified challenger. He was a mandatory challenger, now GGG's path is clear to fight any of the top fighters in the middleweight division. I have to say also that he looked so cut up that it makes you wonder whats the source of his new physic? I mean he looks incredible, he never looked like that before in his career. If he reached this shape legitimately Canelo, and the rest better watch out in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Fire4231
    replied
    LMAO... Wait boxingscene Who did he beat? Now GGG is the same ole G.

Once again Golovkin fights the level of competition he rose to fame with and he is a brutal killer. Put him in with a good fighter and he gets old over night.

That’s what you call media protection.

Leave a comment:

• _Rexy_
    replied
    Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    I'm puzzled by the state of the division when that kinda guy becomes a mandatory challenger. That said, GGG looked rejuvenated and clearly wanted to get rounds in. This guy was in GGG's mercy since round 2 and the only reason he lasted was because G let him.
    IBF has been known to have some weak mandatories, but he was also ranked #6 by Ring Magazine and TBRB...

Leave a comment:

• JesusPangs
    replied
    Golovkin looks jacked.

Leave a comment:

• Boxingkeen
    replied
    He fought a sparring partner. How did that guy become a mandatory? Ggg gets stopped by charlo or Canelo if he fights them.

Leave a comment:

• alexjust
    replied
    Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
    Is ggg on the Mexican beef or what?!
    Why? Did he hire Canelo as his chef?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X