Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Loss To Lopez: Nothing Honest About The Judging, It's About Being Bribed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Kev-
    replied
    Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    Scored the fight a draw, Loma isn’t wrong for calling out possible bribery!

We fans moan an bîtch about the corruption in boxing but those scorecards were very disingenuous, that was not a shut out type of fight!

Lopez’s strongest round was 12 an even in that one he got caught with good shots and the rounds before he was getting his head snapped back by combos and holding a lot!

I feel a rematch is needed, it would do good numbers again an people would watch it!

Loma of course would be the underdog but I’m sure he’s learned a lot from that fight and Teo will be better too!

Back in the day they rematched a lot even in blowouts they would fight again!

People getting on Loma but refuse to acknowledge boxing’s history of corruption!
    If they do a rematch, Arum should bribe Lomachenko into throwing more punches.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lopez won the 12th pretty clearly. He threw 77 power punches, landed 47 of them. Lomachenko played it safe and threw 44 power punches, landing 18. Lopez landed 61% of his power shots. The only way you can win a round with that big of a gap is by knocking down the opponent.

None of the judges, or unofficial scorers at ringside, or Boxingscene Live Scoring, gave round 12 to Lomachenko. If anyone did give him that round or thought it was close then those people need to go watch a different sport because they don’t have a clue about what is going on in the ring.

Giving Lomachenko round 12 is equivalent to a batter hitting a home run and the scorers of the game give the other team a run on the box score.
    Is that really a thing? Nobody is there.

Leave a comment:

• satiev1
    replied
    Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    the scores were completely whack tho..

Also lopez was landing a lot of slop
    I still can't find any highlights or clips of lopez landing any clean shots. I had it a draw. it was more lomo not doing anything first 6 rds.

Leave a comment:

• -Kev-
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post
    I gave it to him, yes. It was a swing round.

Don't be a coward. Watch the video and witness Lopez whiffing punches.
    Lopez won the 12th pretty clearly. He threw 77 power punches, landed 47 of them. Lomachenko played it safe and threw 44 power punches, landing 18. Lopez landed 61% of his power shots. The only way you can win a round with that big of a gap is by knocking down the opponent.

None of the judges, or unofficial scorers at ringside, or Boxingscene Live Scoring, gave round 12 to Lomachenko. If anyone did give him that round or thought it was close then those people need to go watch a different sport because they don’t have a clue about what is going on in the ring.

Giving Lomachenko round 12 is equivalent to a batter hitting a home run and the scorers of the game give the other team a run on the box score.

Leave a comment:

• Legends456
    replied
    Oh not you too Loma... SMH

Leave a comment:

• jaimenm1
    replied
    The only person he should be blaming is himself! He threw away a large part of the fight by just taking all the work lopez was giving him. Maybe just maybe if he let his hands go more he probably coulda gotten a close decision or a draw at least

Leave a comment:

• Dle
    replied
    Sounds like Loma’s been hanging out with the donald 😂

Leave a comment:

• j0zef
    replied
    He gave away at least 5 out of first 6 rounds. It's realllllllllllly hard to btch about a decision when you do that.

Leave a comment:

• Vasyl’s dad
    replied
    You sound real stupid right now Loma. You got beat fair and square.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    the scores were completely whack tho..

Also lopez was landing a lot of slop
    Yet that slop made Lomachenko not want to engage? He should be ashamed of himself the way he fought that fight and I was rooting for him to win. He should be even more ashamed for this interview... the end

Leave a comment:

Working...
X