Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Back in Action on December 16, Dominican Republic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Back in Action on December 16, Dominican Republic

Tomorrow morning, Amanda "The Real Deal" Serrano (38-1-1, 28 KOs) will travel to the Dominican Republic for a Wednesday night rematch with Dahiana Santana (36-12, 15 KOs) at Santo Domingo's Hotel Catalonia Malecon Center. It will be the seven-division champion's first fight since January, despite several high-profile bouts being knocked out by Covid-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

One fight with Taylor would pay more than fighting all these nobody's.I don't understand her teams logic.

Comment

Yet another pointless, meaningless fight for this fraud. Keep ducking Katie Taylor. What a clown this girl and her team are. Complains about money but won’t take a career high payday to fight Taylor because she knows she’ll get badly exposed. You only have to look at how many ‘vacant WBO titles’ she has won in her list of ‘world titles.’ Where are the WBO based? Puerto Rico? Where is Serrano from? Oh yeah, Puerto Rico. Lol. Fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
        One fight with Taylor would pay more than fighting all these nobody's.I don't understand her teams logic.
        Exactly. Pretty obvious she never had any intentions of ever facing Taylor and has been ducking her like crazy

Comment

Boricua181

Her promoter has to keep her busy, and try to make the Katie Taylor fight at all cost. They are both fighting opponents below their skill levels. To be fair it was Taylor's promoter who changed the the location of the fight to England, and then wanted Serrano to take a pay cut. Serrano has fought 40 times, and in several weight classes. Title holders have avoided her in the past, even moving up in weight to do so. She's not ducking Taylor, Taylor's a tough as nails fighter but she has no punch. I also thought that she lost both of her fights with Delfine Persoon, another tough as nails fighters. Unfortunately for Persoon she's not a former Olympian, well known, or connected as Taylor. Therefore she didn't get the hard earned decision, Serrano has to make sure the same fate doesn't befall her. I believe this fight will probably happen towards the end of 2021, or early 2022. As long as they both continue to win their fights, the boxing public win demand it. If the demand is strong enough, the promoters will have to make the fight. I do believe that Serrano has the boxing skills to beat Taylor, and the power to possibly knock her out. Lets hope that the fight gets made, because they actually both need each other to earn the largest payday in their boxing career.

Comment

Brilliant management and Promotion, blew the Katie Taylor fight and fighting in DR on FB..

Comment

Working...
            X