Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugar ray lenrd
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I think Danny Garcia has his work cut out for him. He is not going to do damage to Spence by landing only single counters at a time because I don't think he punches hard enough at welter in order to hurt Erroll.

He needs to throw punches in bunches and in combinations. In other words, he is going to need a much a higher workrate in order to defeat Erroll Spence, Jr.

Shawn Porter came very close to doing it against Spence but that's not Danny's style.
    This right here, is the post of the year! (Lol ... just kidding, but you get my drift) Totally agree with you. Danny needs bring that work rate up & impose his will, in order to actually win.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    190 b4 Porter fight? That aint healthy. Fighters should now be mandated to have same day weigh ins.

5'10'', 72" reach, this guy is atleast a jr middle if not middle.

He dont even look fat inbetween fights, its not like he is a ricky hatton looking chubby, so if he can be 180s and not look fat he is huge for welter, his body really wants to be much higher than 147. He had to have lost muscle in the hospital.

Leave a comment:

• blowblow
    replied
    danny looks bigger between the two.

Leave a comment:

• Ray*
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    Didnt perform as well? He won every single round. How the hell can you claim he didn’t perform as well? He shut all his critics up by purely boxing in which he was exceptional.
    Who did he shut up? Himself was a bit disappointed with his performance after saying he was going to KO the lightweight before the fight. After the fight he then claimed he wanted to “Outbox”.... The usual excuse when someone doesn’t think their performance was up to what was expected. Afterwards he said he was too heavy pre camp. This isn’t a shot at Spence, who am a fan off. It’s just pure boxing talk.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Eating food through a straw will do that to you. Cream of potato was too thick.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledagger
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
    True athletic professionals wont lets themselves get to the point of having to MASSIVELY cut weight. Its not healthy as it is having to lose 50lbs in 3-4 months, ask any doctor. I bet it would make cats think twice, just my opinion.
    You're not listening.

The guy is telling you that it DIDN'T make fighters think twice, that's why it was changed in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• CLUE
    replied
    Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    I believe will be a different story, buy now Spence may be at 160 and tomorrow 166 at least. Danny can fight and punch so I can’t wait to watch for free!
    I do not think Errol will get to 160 this fight, because he has been in the mid 150's for months now. Unlike before where his body would snap back to 160 because his body was more used to the higher weight.

This was almost two months ago

As they all been saying Errol been in shot of weight for a while now, so his body is not going to balloon up, I think. I could be wrong.
    Last edited by CLUE; 12-04-2020, 08:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yep, by that fight he had already caught the PBC disease. You know the Broner, Davis, charlo, Easter falling out of the clubs drunk or looking like they are pregnant because they aren’t living the life. Not sure what he weighed before the Mikey Garcia camp, maybe that’s why he didn’t perform as well for that fight.
    Didnt perform as well? He won every single round. How the hell can you claim he didn’t perform as well? He shut all his critics up by purely boxing in which he was exceptional.

Leave a comment:

• FLY TY
    replied
    Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    Is there a rehydration clause? I was thinking no bc it is a unification fight. Didnt IBF nix that when another belt is involved
    No rehydration clause

Leave a comment:

• NC Uppercut
    replied
    Is there a rehydration clause? I was thinking no bc it is a unification fight. Didnt IBF nix that when another belt is involved

Leave a comment:

Working...
X