Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dennis Hogan Hopes To Face Julian Williams in Early 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dennis Hogan Hopes To Face Julian Williams in Early 2021

Dennis Hogan is staying patient for his next ring return. Hogan was being positioned to face former junior middleweight champion Julian Williams on December 26th, with FOX televising the card. While the fight had never been officially announced, it was pushed back to early next year after Williams tested positive for COVID-19.
    [Click Here To Read More]

guy has 7 ko' and hasnt had a ko in 7 years. perfect fight for glass joelian

Comment

Glad to see his team and pbc working together. Pbc clearly the most diverse promotion.

Comment

Williams was considered as top 2-3 JMW a year ago and is best Charlos win at 154, today he's a trash lol

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          Williams was considered as top 2-3 JMW a year ago and is best Charlos win at 154, today he's a trash lol
          I wouldn’t say he’s trash. He’s just been cursed with a weak chin. Hopefully he can improve tenfold training with Sugar Hill.

Comment

I think the proper headline here is "Dennis Hogan hopes to be knocked out in early 2021 by Julian Williams"

Comment

So Hogan finally left Jeff Horn's trainer? Great news, probably too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                I think the proper headline here is "Dennis Hogan hopes to be knocked out in early 2021 by Julian Williams"
                Doubtful. He arguably beat Munguia and is a crafty little mover who's only been stopped recently by Jermall Charlo. Gotta say I kinda like the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                  So Hogan finally left Jeff Horn's trainer? Great news, probably too late.
                  Maybe, he wasn't with him that long but, yeah, learn how to fight without a defence.

Comment

Working...
                  X